• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Got a comic room??? Showcase it here!
49 49

10,321 posts in this topic

While it isn't much compared to a lot of rooms on here, I'm working with limited space. I have hundreds of figures that I just have no room for. so I display just a few of my favorites. To truly appreciate it you have to see what it was before

BEFORE

Picture189.jpg

NOW

Picture297.jpg

Picture298.jpg

Picture-2.jpg

Picture287.jpg

Just need to get some of my original art framed and on the wall, and I think I'll be done!

Edited by TAFKADixie

Thanks folks! :)

It's been a work in progress. I hope to get organized and be able to start having some serious sales. It seems every time I start a sales thread, I get pummeled with PM's and am then off to take care of those and the thread gets neglected! However, the end result is always achieved... I sell books!

Getting lucky... lol I have no problem in that regard! The chicks dig "big" collections :o

I have found that most females I've been with really dig the collection. Real women dig the man, not the belongings or what a man's hobby is...

Thanks folks! :)

It's been a work in progress. I hope to get organized and be able to start having some serious sales. It seems every time I start a sales thread, I get pummeled with PM's and am then off to take care of those and the thread gets neglected! However, the end result is always achieved... I sell books!

Getting lucky... lol I have no problem in that regard! The chicks dig "big" collections :o

I have found that most females I've been with really dig the collection. Real women dig the man, not the belongings or what a man's hobby is...

Really? Most girls I dated before I met my wife almost universally asked the same question when they found out I was into comicbooks..."how old are you again"?

and because I am running out of room, some of the stuff overflows outside of my little "slice of heavan" and is displayed outside of the theatre/gaming room.

ComicRoom011.jpg

Jim

Cool! I love pinball machines. And you've got the classic Gottlieb one!

spider_man_pinball_3.jpg

(thumbs u

Edited by Hepcat

Really? Most girls I dated before I met my wife almost universally asked the same question when they found out I was into comicbooks..."how old are you again"?

Never comes up with me. If it ever did I'd just reply that I reached the age where I came to terms with what I liked several decades ago and really don't give a damn about anyone else's thoughts on the matter. In fact I recall that one of my old buddies observed some 25 years ago that to me other people are just furniture.

:makepoint: