• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Got a comic room??? Showcase it here!
49 49

10,320 posts in this topic

I have been thinking of purchasing a large bookshelf and storing my comics in These things instead of longboxes

http://www.officedepot.com/a/products/474311/Bankers-Box-60percent-Recycled-Low-Cost/?cm_mmc=Mercent-_-Google-_-Filing_and_Storage-_-474311

I know someone on here does this. Who was it that had that nice shelving unit full of these things housing his collection?

Last picture for now.. I ended up buying these First Appearance figures for awhile and then lost interest.

Will be working on some comic book group shots in the next few days and will post them also.

Dang it. Knowing how many nice books you own the only consolation I had was

imagining that you didn't own any OA or statues or the like. :tonofbricks:

Very nice Steve

I have been thinking of purchasing a large bookshelf and storing my comics in These things instead of longboxes

http://www.officedepot.com/a/products/474311/Bankers-Box-60percent-Recycled-Low-Cost/?cm_mmc=Mercent-_-Google-_-Filing_and_Storage-_-474311

I know someone on here does this. Who was it that had that nice shelving unit full of these things housing his collection?

Chromium and I use these,very cool and easy to find any book at a moments notice.

Yeah the plan was to buy some Ikea shelves but I remembered how perfectly they fit in that video and that's how I want mine to look. I hope just one unit will be enough for me but I want the boxes to fit just like that. Also figured something that anchors to the wall may be a good idea.

Yeah the plan was to buy some Ikea shelves but I remembered how perfectly they fit in that video and that's how I want mine to look. I hope just one unit will be enough for me but I want the boxes to fit just like that. Also figured something that anchors to the wall may be a good idea.

Yeah,as you can see in Chromiums video his shelves fit 5 across,mine fits 6 across.The Magazine file boxes are great. (thumbs u

rube11 that shelve looks AWESOME, nice job displaying your statues :cloud9:

I have Thor change-of heads, Hawkman and Captain America.

My wife was dusting one day and accidentlly popped thors head off his body......Thor is no longer being displayed......wife is now banned from dusting my statues.... :sorry:

Edited by acatl

rube11 that shelve looks AWESOME, nice job displaying your statues :cloud9:

I have Thor change-of heads, Hawkman and Captain America.

My wife was dusting one day and accidentlly popped thors head off his body......Thor is no longer being displayed......wife is now banned from dusting my statues.... :sorry:

lol!!!

Mine to by the way :)