• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Got a comic room??? Showcase it here!
49 49

10,321 posts in this topic

Nice rooms Balls and Mark.

I especially liked Marks ladder suggesting hes got a secret stash of something up there....... lol

I especially liked Marks ladder suggesting hes got a secret stash of something up there....... lol

I like the ladder, too - gives it that true "library" feel!

Thanks! I saw it like that in the Ikea set up with those Billy bookshelves and I was sold on how cool it looked. It looked like what I had in my head for the room. A mini library feel.

I only wish I had a secret stash up there. lol

Thanks! I saw it like that in the Ikea set up with those Billy bookshelves and I was sold on how cool it looked. It looked like what I had in my head for the room. A mini library feel.

Nice room brother,what's that Paul McCartney pic?

Nice room brother,what's that Paul McCartney pic?

Thanks! It's a signature of Paul McCartney and Les Paul. I met Les Paul about a year before he died and had a couple of items signed by him. The McCartney sig was bought locally from a memorabilia place and Les signed it for me.

Here's the other item he signed for me....(it's protected by a mylar piece of plastic and was signed with a sharpie).

IMG_7021.jpg

IMG_7023.jpg

Edited by Mark 1

Like most people, the comic room is work-in-progress, as I have to balance it's functionality with my art needs and my comic stuff. Best part, the wife is okay with it.

ballsroom.jpg

I really like the comic room. Nice and spacious with a warm feel to it.

:applause:

Here's the other item he signed for me....(it's protected by a mylar piece of plastic and was signed with a sharpie).

IMG_7021.jpg

IMG_7023.jpg

Do you play left handed?

Yep, i'm a lefty. I wish I was right handed but it just didnt work out. I'm kind of ambidextrous but in a way that messed me up. I throw with my right hand....I write with my left hand. See how that's already weird?

I play guitar lefty. I also play drums but adapted to playing righty.

Like most people, the comic room is work-in-progress, as I have to balance it's functionality with my art needs and my comic stuff. Best part, the wife is okay with it.

ballsroom.jpg

I really like the comic room. Nice and spacious with a warm feel to it.

:applause:

Dr B,

Bit late to the party, but your room is effing AWESOME (worship)

I tried the panorama feature on my iphone 5. This is my comic room/home office I share with my wife.

C5055241-C66A-4C11-9534-3F162DC41EEB-12264-000009DD82B985A6.jpg

And a close up

D3465360-61A1-4D9E-A01C-A6696089BA08-12264-000009DE22976AE3-1.jpg

Marc,

Very nice set up, your half is SO much nicer than the wife's bland side. Oh and love the FF.

(worship) (thumbs u (worship)