• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Got a comic room??? Showcase it here!
49 49

10,320 posts in this topic

4.jpg

those EC sets need to be opened and read hm

I bet he has already read the comics

You are correct Brian, I have most of the originals, the EC slipcase stuff, Masterworks and My Archives are for my retirement when I am traveling a bit lighter.

Very nice, you should invest in a thick glass door with keyed entry.

Well I saw an old bookshelf and thought that I would use it to get some of my slabs and oversize books into a position where I can get them.

I have lost a bit of cabinet space in my Rooms but I think its worth it.

Thanks to Jason (Sufunk) as the idea is blagged from him.

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

1.jpg

Nice set up Kevin :applause:

Have you started your new room yet Brian :wishluck:

Not yet :cry:

Well I saw an old bookshelf and thought that I would use it to get some of my slabs and oversize books into a position where I can get them.

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

1.jpg

Simply awesome. :applause:

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

1.jpg

Simply awesome. :applause:

Thanks Dave, that means a lot as I have seen your set up.

Where were you in the "Spare a grade" thread for my Tales of Suspense #1

I would be interested in your opinion. :wishluck:

Finally came to a deal with the wife, we agreed on a room for my ever growing collection ...Sooo Happy to finally be able to display my treasures like the rest of you guys/gals. Please remember Im fairly new to this side of collecting, but i will get there. One step at a time :whee:

2C0E78BB-63BE-4322-AB92-D389FF3CE907-2935-0000019E365FBCCF.jpg

Close up so you can really see the pristine condition of the collection :) All 1's!!!

B7CC85AC-D2BF-44AC-9B4B-81FE1FF462C8-2935-0000019E3A3FF7D4.jpg

Finally came to a deal with the wife, we agreed on a room for my ever growing collection ...Sooo Happy to finally be able to display my treasures like the rest of you guys/gals. Please remember Im fairly new to this side of collecting, but i will get there. One step at a time :whee:

Close up so you can really see the pristine condition of the collection :) All 1's!!!

Classic! lol Just make sure you always have extra rolls of toilet paper and imodium, otherwise someone may reach for something else.

Hello Everyone-

My Comic Room/Office has been a work in progress for awhile but it is just getting better and better. I thought I would share for my first time. Thanks for looking!

IMG_0636.jpg

IMG_0637.jpg

IMG_0638.jpg

IMG_0640.jpg

IMG_0641.jpg

IMG_0642.jpg

IMG_0643.jpg

IMG_0644.jpg

Very cool stuff man! I'm about 20 mins away from you in Petaluma!

Hello Everyone-

My Comic Room/Office has been a work in progress for awhile but it is just getting better and better. I thought I would share for my first time. Thanks for looking!

Nice man! What do you collect? I am pretty focused on ToT, WD, Revival, Bedlam and anything Deadpool ATM. WD and Deadpool being the most important of the bunch.

Hello Everyone-

IMG_0636.jpg

IMG_0637.jpg

IMG_0638.jpg

IMG_0640.jpg

IMG_0641.jpg

IMG_0642.jpg

IMG_0643.jpg

IMG_0644.jpg

Really nice set up!

Dude , the flushing meadows collection

cheaper to use than toilet paper hm

Dude , the flushing meadows collection

Hello Everyone-

Nice man! What do you collect? I am pretty focused on ToT, WD, Revival, Bedlam and anything Deadpool ATM. WD and Deadpool being the most important of the bunch.

Weird stuff - pre-code Golden Age Horror, Batman and Marvel GIJOE haha. Or I just collect by my favorite artists such as Michael Golden, Wally Wood, Wrightson, Art Adams, Brian Bolland, etc.