• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Got a comic room??? Showcase it here!
49 49

10,320 posts in this topic

Moving into a new (to us) house with a new (to me) larger office space next week. My collection closet will be smaller, but I will about double my display space. Will post pics when the dust settles!

Doom PF :cloud9:

I'm guessing you'll be getting the Batman PF coming out this year?

Possibly. I have the Joker exclusive (sitting in its box) and have the Ivy exclusive on order. The Batman is going to have a very high edition size, so I'm going to try to get it cheaper on the secondary market.

Tekken :cloud9:

IMG_0743_zps322c7b8d.jpg

The machine isn't really Tekken. Its a MAME machine that I built which has multiple games on it. I'm more of a Street Fighter/Capcom person. The picture isn't clear, but that's Street Fighter Alpha 3 on the screen.

I only used a Tekken marquee because the person who sold me the empty cabinet, gave me it for free.

IMG_0743_zps322c7b8d.jpg

The machine isn't really Tekken. Its a MAME machine that I built which has multiple games on it. I'm more of a Street Fighter/Capcom person. The picture isn't clear, but that's Street Fighter Alpha 3 on the screen.

I only used a Tekken marquee because the person who sold me the empty cabinet, gave me it for free.

lets run some a3 matches :) one of my favorite games of all time.

IMG_0743_zps322c7b8d.jpg

I have a friend who has one of these that works but also has a few hidden extras.

He installed a hidden safe in the rear with a hydraulic lift.

IMG_0743_zps322c7b8d.jpg

I have a friend who has one of these that works but also has a few hidden extras.

The Deviljin tattoo I have on my arm says I would destroy anyone who plays me in tekken.

Yes I take tekken very seriously. :gossip:

IMG_0743_zps322c7b8d.jpg

The Deviljin tattoo I have on my arm says I would destroy anyone who plays me in tekken.

Yes I take tekken very seriously. :gossip:

My friend Damian has Jin's tattoo on his arm. Serious Tekken heads in ATL