• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Got a comic room??? Showcase it here!
49 49

10,320 posts in this topic

I don't have a comic room per se, but I do have a built-in area my wife calls Nerdvana.

photo_zpsc66540ea.jpg

Wow! Very nice...I wonder what else you got in Nerdvana that is not being displayed. :applause:

Edited by pelayo31

is the silver surfer a pop vinyl? I haven't seen that one before.

Just wondering, are the slabs at the bottom able to handle the weight of all those slabs on top? I know the slabs can get pretty heavy.

I think so. But probably twice as many would risk cracking the case(s) on the bottom.

hm

That is, simply put, the nicest display I've seen.

I'd copy it in a heartbeat - but I'm wondering about the difficulty pulling out slabs from near the bottom of a pile and then putting it back in. I guess you'd have to take out the slabs above in chunks to reach the one at the bottom.

I've been trying to implement a system that will allow me to flick through the covers with ease, but still maintain organisation. But while it has that functionality, it doesn't look as schmick as that!

Just wondering, are the slabs at the bottom able to handle the weight of all those slabs on top? I know the slabs can get pretty heavy.

I think so. But probably twice as many would risk cracking the case(s) on the bottom.

hm

That is, simply put, the nicest display I've seen.

I'd copy it in a heartbeat - but I'm wondering about the difficulty pulling out slabs from near the bottom of a pile and then putting it back in. I guess you'd have to take out the slabs above in chunks to reach the one at the bottom.

I've been trying to implement a system that will allow me to flick through the covers with ease, but still maintain organisation. But while it has that functionality, it doesn't look as schmick as that!

Put it sideways like he did on the top shelves.