• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Got a comic room??? Showcase it here!
49 49

10,320 posts in this topic

Slym2none, thanks for the sarcasm,

Youmechoose and A.Romeo

" you clowns"

I thought this was a show your comic room board

Aha - I sense a disturbance in the butthurt Obi-Wan...

Are you a friend of Tiny?

Nice display btw - looks super-cool (thumbs u

Techtre,

Its several pieces a black plastic backer, acrylic front board and acrylic "top pick" tray.

It lights up, fluorescent bulb in the base. the spiderman, marvel comics logo and marvels top pick are all illuminated. Came with a white china pencil which when I write on the acrylic board also illuminates.

Techtre,

Its several pieces a black plastic backer, acrylic front board and acrylic "top pick" tray.

It lights up, fluorescent bulb in the base. the spiderman, marvel comics logo and marvels top pick are all illuminated. Came with a white china pencil which when I write on the acrylic board also illuminates.

That's freakin' sweet! I may have to try to hunt something like that down.

Slym2none, thanks for the sarcasm,

Youmechoose and A.Romeo

" you clowns"

I thought this was a show your comic room board

It is, which is why I said "very nice ducky". I thought that stand was cool. Nice Ed McGuinness Hulk page as well.

Also,

you too.

This is really my favourite thread. Seeing all the greet room is amazing and it can even give you ideas. I really love the term "Nerdvana" btw ;-)

I made some slight modification to my own personal Nerdvana. Here is updated photos:

BureauErik01.jpg

BureauErik01a.jpg

BureauErik01b.jpg

BureauErik01c.jpg

BureauErik02.jpg

BureauErik03.jpg

BureauErik04.jpg

BureauErik05.jpg

BureauErik06.jpg

BureauErik07.jpg

BureauErik08.jpg

BureauErik09.jpg

BureauErik10.jpg

BureauErik11.jpg

BureauErik12.jpg

BureauErik13.jpg

BureauErik14.jpg

BureauErik15.jpg

BureauErik16.jpg

BureauErik17.jpg

Erik B....JUST WOW!!!!!!!! Awesomeness...nerdvana as its absolute peak of...hmmmmm...AWESOMENESS YES THAT WORKS AGAIN!!!!!! Sweet bro (thumbs u

I second that, I loved your room the first time you showed it and love it even more now. This is without a doubt my favourite thread to check out every time I log in - and as soon as I turn my comic room from it's current (room to dump in), into an area I can take pictures of I will. I already have a number of shelves and things up, you just can't see them currently doh!

Thanks a lot guys!

Yeah this is a really great thread to check. And like I said it can even gave you ideas to decorate your own room.

One idea I like, can't remember which member I see this, was the Captain America shield on the ceiling. Must found a Cap shield :D