• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Got a comic room??? Showcase it here!
49 49

10,320 posts in this topic

I wanted to try and keep the room as clean as possible, so no short boxes. They are all in another closet. This holds my remaining slabs and the bottom basket has my best remaining raw books. Four years ago, the amount of slabs would have been 5 times as many. I have moved a lot of books.

IMG_1378_zpscb78454a.jpg

IMG_1377_zps96e9d3dc.jpg

Way cool!!! :headbang:

Thanks for taking the tour! :)

IMG_1418_zpsa1c92510.jpg

Again - awesome room :applause:

Concert poster from the Continental Club back in Austin, signed by my buddy Stuart Daniel Baker....otherwise known as Unknown Hinson. Some of you may know him as the voice of Early Cuyler on Squidbillies. Various SW figures.

IMG_1375_zps9372d404.jpg

my friends a huge hinson fan.

Rotated the comics on my crappy display tower.

Iron Man Theme

Nothing too valuable, but I'm a big fan of sketch variants and the two older comics are signed by Herb Trimpe.

IMG_21611_zps8ba5f9a5.jpg

Rotated the comics on my crappy display tower.

Iron Man Theme

Nothing too valuable, but I'm a big fan of sketch variants and the two older comics are signed by Herb Trimpe.

IMG_21611_zps8ba5f9a5.jpg

Nice way to get a fair amount of comics to enjoy in a relatively compact space, cool!