• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Golden Age Collection
22 22

18,204 posts in this topic

BoyComics11GA.jpg

My favorite cover of the whole run cloud9.gif Squeek Squeek tongue.gif

I bought a lower grade copy of this off ebay...it's the only time I've been scre wed on ebay as the seller didn't ship....(Tampa Bay native Allen Shevy)

Still....I love your copy.

Actually, I meant this photo! ComicsTable1.jpg

Okay, I just found this thread (I know, extremely late to the party) and I've been astounded! I wanted to post and comment countless times already, and then decided to read the whole thing before saying anything. But....I can't. This picture has just made me shiver! Seriously shiver. As Janice from Friends would say "Oh....My.....God!". 893whatthe.gif

Okay, I said it...now to keep reading....

Thank you. flowerred.gif

Andy

BZ , When I was a kid, I'd save my favorite books for the weekends...I'd almost hate to read them, because then they would get used up too quickly and the excitement of having a wonderful story to look forward to , would be over...I went on vacation last week and didn't look at this thread, cause I wanted to save it ...

Your scans were even better than the vacation...;)cloud9.gifcloud9.gif

Only one problem....You are my new comic book guru/idol, so I want to follow your guidance (((BZ)))) and then...;);) I just read this...

"

...but don't worry anyone.

I'm putting all the comics in Mylar first. "

and here I've been busily taking my books OUT of any possible mylar, so I coulld follow your lead...DARN...;)tonofbricks.gif

I need to follow more closely... hail.gif

Thank you SO much for all the wonderful scans, the terrific sense of humor and being such a regular, nice, normal person:) who just happens to have what must be close to the best comic book collection on earth.. 893applaud-thumb.gif

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BoyComics19GA.jpg

Reminds me of Eddie Murphy in Trading Places.

Sweet books BZ, I have never seen any of those. I like 'em!

I'd laugh but my comments are......(pending Bedrock) shy.gif