• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Golden Age Collection
22 22

18,204 posts in this topic

bang -- I hope you will seriously consider including your awesome collection in the Pedigree Book that is coming out soon... Because from what we have already seen, your collection is right up there, and has a great story behind it as well. and has been assembled and kept away from the market for 30 years or so. Definitely one of the best.... and a Pedigree.

If you ask me.

Im just saying....

urm

bang -- I hope you will seriously consider including your awesome collection in the Pedigree Book that is coming out soon... Because from what we have already seen, your collection is right up there, and has a great story behind it as well. and has been assembled and kept away from the market for 30 years or so. Definitely one of the best.... and a Pedigree.

If you ask me.

Im just saying....

urm

Its defintely worth cateloging. "Bangzoom Pedigree" has a great ring to it. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Although if BZ wishes to remain somewhat anonymous, it might be a problem. There must be tons of people salivating over this collection and hoping it will come to the market. I don't know what BZ's plan for his collection is, but hopefully it will remain unslabbed and right where it is.

Although if BZ wishes to remain somewhat anonymous, it might be a problem. There must be tons of people salivating over this collection and hoping it will come to the market. I don't know what BZ's plan for his collection is, but hopefully it will remain unslabbed and right where it is.

I think he made that clear some time ago, but it would be neat to see it in person 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

If you ask me.

Im just saying....

urm

Its defintely worth cateloging. "Bangzoom Pedigree" has a great ring to it. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Actually I was thinking of taking them to the grave with me. goodnight.gif

If you ask me.

Im just saying....

urm

I can dig that!

If you ask me.

Im just saying....

urm

I can dig that!

home depot run...shovel department! poke2.gif

I can dig that!

...but don't worry anyone.

I'm putting all the comics in Mylar first. angel.gif

I can dig that!

...but don't worry anyone.

I'm putting all the comics in Mylar first. angel.gif

Mylar is great protection against worms too!