• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Golden Age Collection
22 22

18,204 posts in this topic

Maybe he went on vacation with his family. I have faith he will be back. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Hey gang,

Yep, we're on vacation. Having lots of fun at the beach. I'll be back home Saturday.

We'll be having some relatives visiting for a few days but I expect I'll start posting again early next week.

Have a great summer!

yay.gifyay.gifyay.gif

Maybe he went on vacation with his family. I have faith he will be back. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Hey gang,

Yep, we're on vacation. Having lots of fun at the beach. I'll be back home Saturday.

We'll be having some relatives visiting for a few days but I expect I'll start posting again early next week.

Have a great summer!

Oooh Yeah! yay.gifyay.gifyay.gif

Hey gang,

Have a great summer!

Have fun on your vacation. I am leaving for a England/Estonia/Russia/Finland/Sweden/Germany/Denmark cruise in about 50 minutes smile.gif

Here's a few earlier Detective Comics

DetectiveComics2GA.jpg

This photo should quiet some of those cries of "Tec 27, hey where's the Tec 27?"

What a set of books!

Here's a few earlier Detective Comics

DetectiveComics2GA.jpg

That's incredible Bangzoom! hail.gif

I see the Actions are next in line. grin.gif Can we please see them? 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

I like how they're casually strewn in random orientations at the edge. What a showman.

Jack