• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Golden Age Collection
22 22

18,204 posts in this topic

That cover is GREAT! lol

Uh-oh.

shiverbones -> yulebones -> now turkeybones

Fickle!

Jack

just wait 'til bunnybones shows up next Easter

Rabbits taste pretty good. Reminds me of chicken. They were popular items on the menu in Belgium.

They were also popular in Michigan during the financial breakdown of the seventies.

Do they prefer possum and squirrel in KY. I am pretty sure that they prefer deer in PA.

But I am glad that I can still afford a turkey for thanksgiving.

bb

That cover is GREAT! lol

Uh-oh.

shiverbones -> yulebones -> now turkeybones

Fickle!

Jack

just wait 'til bunnybones shows up next Easter

Rabbits taste pretty good. Reminds me of chicken. They were popular items on the menu in Belgium.

They were also popular in Michigan during the financial breakdown of the seventies.

I like rabbit too -- we used to cook it at least once a week when we live in Germany.

Hassenpfeffer is a highly regarded dish.

Do they prefer possum and squirrel in KY. I am pretty sure that they prefer deer in PA.

But I am glad that I can still afford a turkey for thanksgiving.

bb

Deer is more popular than either possum or squirrel here.

I've never had either, but I understand they're mighty gamy. Apparently honest-to-goodness burgoo is supposed to have one or both.

Jack

mickeyad5.jpg

thanks for posting those! I am still looking for a decently priced set of those Noma lights to go with my Christmas decoration collection.

well, hurry up and mail your check...less than $2 seems pretty decently priced to me :insane:

mickeyad5.jpg

thanks for posting those! I am still looking for a decently priced set of those Noma lights to go with my Christmas decoration collection.

well, hurry up and mail your check...less than $2 seems pretty decently priced to me :insane:

doh!

mickeyad5.jpg

doh!

what (shrug)

mickeyad5.jpg

How did I know the first post about those lights would be from you? hm