• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Golden Age Collection
22 22

18,204 posts in this topic

Bangzoom is really Steve Geppi. Washington DC, monster GA collection, dry wit. It all makes sense now.

Its my understanding the Steve G, has purple shag carpet in his comic room, not burnt orange(not that there is anything wrong with that)

TimelyGA.jpg

Sweet Mother Mary, and Baby Jesus!!!! Thanks Bang, amazing as usuall! I can die happy, Wow!

Marvel Mystery 9 alert!!!!!!!

Good God what books. I don't own a single book that competes with one of these, but I sure do appreciate what I am having the honor to see. This is truly amazing stuff and the greatest collection I have ever seen. Please keep it up.

Scott

I don't own a single book that competes with one of these

I do! My Top-Notch #9 is better! poke2.gifblush.gifcrazy.gif

This is my favorite golden age thread ever. I can't wait to hop on the boards to see what pictures are next!

How about some Zip Comics? Fantastic Comics? Blue Ribbon Comics? flowerred.gifcloud9.gif

Thanks for all the photos, bang-zoom! Just incredible stuff...

You mentioned that you liked the "well-written" funny animal books? Would you mind telling a bit more about what you meant by this?

If it makes me smile, I consider it well written. laugh.gif

hey BZ...

how about some DC Funny Stuff...the 30's to the 40's issues...those are some cool funny animal books (many of which I have never seen or been able to locate!)

rick

Ok, new list--

Most wanted picture from Mr Bang Zoom:

Early Whiz

Early Captain Marvel

Early Action

Tec 27

I know the first two aren't too popular here, but it's my wishlist dangit!

hey

you know I LOVE the big red cheese...

rick

BZ, if your taking requests, how about a run of early Hit Comics? "Quality"

Fantastic Comics "Fox"

Amazing Mystery Funnies "Centaur"

Thanks .

All of the above, please.......... takeit.gif

Or just Catman Comics...... 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

popcorn.gif

You mentioned that you liked the "well-written" funny animal books? Would you mind telling a bit more about what you meant by this?

What tb's trying to ask you is do you have any barks ducks in there!! cloud9.gif

Though I've been following this amazing thread since the beginning, I have yet to comment because I have been speechless. Great books and keep them coming.

Oh, and since you're taking requests, how about some pre-code horror?

John

Those books are just as wonderful as the first group, thank you again for posting them, I'm really enjoying this thread...I've given up watching Law and Order and Monk, now I just watch your books:)

I'd love to see some early Wonder Womans, espeicially #7, it's one of the few I'm missing, and it's never around:)

Thanks again and have a peaceful day:) ! acclaim.gifcloud9.gif

PS bangzoom since you're taking reqeusts (you might get inundated insane.gif ) how about more of the things we don't see too often - pulps, art, historical items like the jerry siegel release, stuff like that smile.gif

BZ, I don't know if you are taking requests on a "first come first served" basis, but if you look back on page 1 of this thread, I asked to see your pre-hero Detectives. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif Also, some time ago FFB asked if you had New Adventure 13, 26 and 27. It would be neat to see those too.

What tb's trying to ask you is do you have any barks ducks in there!! cloud9.gif

Actually, I'll be excited and thankful to see whatever bang-zoom might decide to share. If anything, I'm with RHG on the pre-hero Tecs. Although we have all seen the covers before, a picture of any unknown copy would - I think - make the '07 top 10 list for lots of people here.

Actually, I'll be excited and thankful to see whatever bang-zoom might decide to share. If anything, I'm with RHG on the pre-hero Tecs. Although we have all seen the covers before, a picture of any unknown copy would - I think - make the '07 top 10 list for lots of people here.

So by well-written funny animal books you meant pre-hero Tecs? crazy.giftongue.gif

I know what you mean, I'm excited by whatever pics too. I just wish they were released sooner than every two days frustrated.gif!!

I don't think we've ever seen nice covers of several of the pre-Batman Detectives And, of course, someone mentioned a nice copy of Detective Comics #27 somewhere along the line. poke2.gif Did that dang blasted scanner break or something?