• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Now here's a doozy for Batman fans...

11 posts in this topic

a press job/reslab?...

not sure how it goes from 8.0 to 9.2?

rick

You just enumerated the process.... wink.gif

wow....but can it really jump 3 grades?...from 8.0 to bypassing 8.5 and 9.0 to a coveted 9.2....I am no pressing expert , I would have to ask matt, but that seems quite a leap without something else being done?...but hey, what do I know, I collect Funny Stuff smile.gif

rick

Was thar Marks old copy?

Sure is.. Wasn't Showcase-4 looking for an unrestored high grade of Batman books? Unless he only wants raw

If the book was truly Mark's then I assume the book was sold with a pressing disclosure? Is that correct?

Probably will bring a lot more than the CGC 8.0 ow/w I sold a few years back. Seems kinda unfair given that it is the same book.

You have my sympathy. What's the saying? Been there done that? Welcome to the club. If you wish to buy the copy back you can bid and perhaps ask for time payments. devil.gif

Was thar Marks old copy?

Sure is.. Wasn't Showcase-4 looking for an unrestored high grade of Batman books? Unless he only wants raw

If the book was truly Mark's then I assume the book was sold with a pressing disclosure? Is that correct?

Probably will bring a lot more than the CGC 8.0 ow/w I sold a few years back. Seems kinda unfair given that it is the same book.

You have my sympathy. What's the saying? Been there done that? Welcome to the club. If you wish to buy the copy back you can bid and perhaps ask for time payments. devil.gif

Marks copy was a 9.0 not a 9.2, my mistake. I snagged a scan of it and still had it on my machine.

I repeat, the 9.2 Batman 5 was NOT Mark's copy he recently sold.