• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nicholas Cage Pedigree

182 posts in this topic

Dr.Banner, in his self appointed Cerebrus role (Guardian of the gates of Hell) is accusing me of being Hammer, someone that he openly has an agenda with. I notice from watching the sideboard on occassion that shows what members are doing at specific times that whenever he gets done reading a specific post, if the poster is new, he gives them 1 star automatically (fear of them being Hammer?).

This has happened on many occassions. One night, three new posters signed up. Our illustrious Doc Banner, paranoia in tow, was the only other member presently reading the Forum, beside myself. Systematically, as he read each post from new posters who had NO stars, yet had the ability to make sense (an absent skill in the good Doctor Banner), a one star rating would appear right before he changed over to another thread. Nice way to rate people. Fear factor of past demons? Way to go Doc! One star for all new posters.... just in case! Damned (if you'll excuse the pun) proud of ya'.

Actually, I think it's a compliment to have one star. The only folks who have three stars on here are the ones that constantly bash everyone except Forum members.

I wouldn't want to have more than one star on a forum where members award 5 stars because, "Gee, you woke up today. That's fantastic. Here's 5 stars for your splendid effort in opening your eyes". Sad but true.

Dr.Banner, in his self appointed Cerebrus role (Guardian of the gates of Hell) is accusing me of being Hammer, someone that he openly has an agenda with. I notice from watching the sideboard on occassion that shows what members are doing at specific times that whenever he gets done reading a specific post, if the poster is new, he gives them 1 star automatically (fear of them being Hammer?).

This has happened on many occassions. One night, three new posters signed up. Our illustrious Doc Banner, paranoia in tow, was the only other member presently reading the Forum, beside myself. Systematically, as he read each post from new posters who had NO stars, yet had the ability to make sense (an absent skill in the good Doctor Banner), a one star rating would appear right before he changed over to another thread. Nice way to rate people. Fear factor of past demons? Way to go Doc! One star for all new posters.... just in case! Damned (if you'll excuse the pun) proud of ya'.

Actually, I think it's a compliment to have one star. The only folks who have three stars on here are the ones that constantly bash everyone except Forum members.

I wouldn't want to have more than one star on a forum where members award 5 stars because, "Gee, you woke up today. That's fantastic. Here's 5 stars for your splendid effort in opening your eyes". Sad but true.

Just as an FYI, a lot of people here operate on "stealth mode," so you can't tell who is actually on-line at any one time. If you go by that list, I'm never on-line. Not even now when I'm posting this.

Secondly, I always though everyone started with one star.

That's enough out of me now.

Rob's right, Hammer's wrong - I operate in stealth mode, always have, and therefore Hammer's little facetious story has no merit. But, nice try Mr. "slice-and-dice-rhymes-with-nice"! 893naughty-thumb.gif

Alas, I can't take the credit for uncovering the latest re-incarnation of the ubiquitous meth/hammer/blackschotzky/mrnice/etc.,. as someone else here posted him a nice birthday wish on his birthday, good work! 27_laughing.gif

This has happened on many occassions. One night, three new posters signed up. Our illustrious Doc Banner, paranoia in tow, was the only other member presently reading the Forum, beside myself. Systematically, as he read each post from new posters who had NO stars, yet had the ability to make sense (an absent skill inthe good Doctor Banner), a one star rating would appear right before he changed over to another thread. Nice way to rate people. Fear factor of past demons? Way to go Doc! One star for all new posters.... just in case! Damned (if you'll excuse the pun) proud of ya'.

Wait a minute. I thought I was Hammer? There is no "PROOF." No smoking gun. There is only circumstantial evidence, SPECULATION and conjecture. For some of us, that is ENOUGH to make us steer clear of comic-keys' auctions. For others it is enough to turn this into an anti- comic-keys crusade.

there are no hard answers here. you believe ONE thing, you believe the other or you're undecided... I'm not sure what they're looking for.

Too bad you weren't under stealth mode back then, eh Doc? Just recently discover it. How can a man of science think so incoherently? Your rationalizing is one dimensional and extremely rudimentery.

Oh yeah. I forgot. Someone pointed out that I was Hammer. I guess that makes it so, without whoever that divulged that "fact" even knowing for sure just who the hell I am, or am not. Interesting how many all-knowing members there are here.

What's more interesting is why all these folks with God-like, all knowing cognition don't know more about the comics or predicting trends in general to build personal wealth (since those that do are constantly griping about how expensive this and that is...I'd be thinking you'd all be rich beyond all reason with all-knowing cognition) since they know all there is to know about everyone and everything except comics! Fascinating.

I would think that the profile for all knowing beings wouldn't include long-term stints as bartenders, street sweepers, bouncers, and men of science, (no disrespect intended. I just know from reading profiles that there are many diverse occupations represented here amongst Forum members and I really don't remember which profession belongs to which poster offhand...did'nt make it a point to as that is meaningless) et.al.. I'd imagine that as wasteful and unproductive. I'd think that equities traders, high stakes gamblers, etc. would be more in line with those that have the uncanny ability to see from thousands of miles away and know everything there is to know about everyone and everything. Make sense?

If I had a nickel for everytime I've seen someone being accused of being someone else on the Forum, I'd have a few extra bucks in my already overcrowded pockets. Yes, I've read the Forum, top to bottom. Very amusing at times.

C'mon Doc, Insult me some more. Coming from you, it's a compliment and taken in the same context that I would take it from a 3 year old child.

C'mon Doc, Insult me some more.

The vehemence of your defence of the accusation that you're hammer speaks volumes...

And Doc, trust me. Unlike many, I take no great pleasure in identifying and pointing the finger at 'tards. Fate has already dealt ya' a lousy, losing hand. But, when one of you deliberately places himself in the unenviable and highly noticeable position directly under a 100 foot neon arrow with the word ' boldly emblazoned on it, what the hell am I going to do...pretend I don't notice it overhead? smile.gif

Ahhhhh....a poll!!! How crafty. That'll give us the indisputable answer I'm sure!!

I'd expect no less from you Doc B. Your resourcefullness knows no limits. 27_laughing.gif

Be sure to get back to me to let me know who I am. I'm completely puzzled. Finally, my very own poll to clear up who I am or am not.

Put my vote in for Hammer (I wouldn't mind having his biceps) plus, I like 6 letter names. Say...wait a minute! Mr.Nice has 6 letters also! 893scratchchin-thumb.gif Decisions, decisions!

Alas, I can't take the credit for uncovering the latest re-incarnation of the ubiquitous meth/hammer/blackschotzky/mrnice/etc.,. as someone else here posted him a nice birthday wish on his birthday, good work! 27_laughing.gif

>ahem<

Hammer EXPOSED!

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Mr Nice you may or may not be Comic Keys/ Meth / Hammer ect. ect. and you make a valid point there is no evidence one way or the other. There is no way to know who everyone is on these boards with all the shill accounts and what not. To give Dr. Banner credit where credit is due however you have fallen into a habbit of posting exactly like hammer and Dr. Banner is a respected member of the boards. If he says you are hammer based on the info at hand people are going to believe him. I mean just look at the pole everyone agrees with him anyway. I think you should go to the roast hammer thread and post. I mean wow roasting yourself in a shill account. No one can get hammer better than hammer. Of course as I said there is no proof. But I mean come on........lol

Ericc123

If I had a nickel for everytime I've seen someone being accused of being someone else on the Forum, I'd have a few extra bucks in my already overcrowded pockets. Yes, I've read the Forum, top to bottom. Very amusing at times.

If I had a nickel for every time Meth/Hammer/BlkShotzy created a new account pretending not to be who we all know he is I'd have, ohhhhhhhh, about $.15 now.

Well guys, we had 3 out of 4 pages of good discussion!

1. Who cares who is Hammer? I've read many old threads and other than the beginning when he seemed threatening I thought his posts were quite clever.

2. Not everyone pointing out flaws with CGC has anything to gain; especially myself. I don't sell high grade books because I don't own very many. The thought of there being 1000 or more copies of a book available for purchase doesn't appeal to me at all.

3. Thank you gargantu for saying things I would've said had I been here the last 4 hours. You and I see eye-to-eye completely on this issue.

I've read many old threads and other than the beginning when he seemed threatening I thought his posts were quite clever.

I'd be happy to forward some e-mail from Meth/Hammer/BlkShotzy in some of his more colorful moments. I'd include my replies (or lack thereof) as well of course. The guy is a train wreck waiting to happen and it happens about every 45 days. You don't want to look, but you just can't help it. He just can't hold back the rage for very long. Sad really.

I've read many old threads and other than the beginning when he seemed threatening I thought his posts were quite clever.

I'd be happy to forward some e-mail from Meth/Hammer/BlkShotzy in some of his more colorful moments. I'd include my replies (or lack thereof) as well of course. The guy is a train wreck waiting to happen and it happens about every 45 days. You don't want to look, but you just can't help it. He just can't hold back the rage for very long. Sad really.

Sure, send them my way. I'm turning 30 next month, and have seen/heard/read quite a bit, and nothing offends me. Please, let me know all the hype.