• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

UPDATED PROBATION LIST ONLY - no discussions
14 14

1,190 posts in this topic

Just received a paypal payment for the full balance owed with a nice email from Silverslinky. Great way to end 2009 and a nice surprise. I did not put him on the probation list and hope he is able to come off soon provided he has squared away the rest of his transactions. :banana:

Ed Robertson

Just received a paypal payment for the full balance owed with a nice email from Silverslinky. Great way to end 2009 and a nice surprise. I did not put him on the probation list and hope he is able to come off soon provided he has squared away the rest of his transactions. :banana:

Ed Robertson

Good to hear. Silverslinky didn't seem like the type to let sellers down.

I was hoping it wouldn't come to this...

I paid moonlite (David) $57.50 for two Gerber PhotoJournals on 12/4.

On 12/17 I sent a pm asking if he shipped them yet. Here was his reply:

Hi,

yes they shipped over a week a ago or more. Media can be slow this time of year but I did put tracking on them all so I will just need to find the receipt for your particular pkg (I shipped a bunch) and see what is up.

david

Me: Cool, just wondering. Thanks again

Me on 12/29:

Ever find the tracking number? Still haven't got them, it will be one month since payment was made on 1/4.

moonlite on same day, 12/29:

still looking for it, trying to find the slip. Christmas time kept me real busy with my job and the store. Sorry I haven't already resolved this. I shipped a ton of stuff in december . for some reason payments in paypal have all disappeared, not sure if this is some new way they have updated or what. I will find it or ship you the set I had set back for me. Not out to screw anyone but the mail in december, especially media is always suspect. yours has been the only problem so far so that glad there is only one to figure out.

On 1/6 I sent this:

Just send my money back today please.

That pm is still unread.

It doesn't matter to me if he sends me the copies he was saving for himself or just refunds my money. If anyone knows David (moonlite) please ask him what's up. I hope it's nothing serious.

I don't want to add fuel to the fire by in December I mailed out over 20 packages via Media Mail. They all arrived in under 4 days. They normally ship faster during the holidays with the extra help, etc.

Yes, I've shipped countless packages media to every state. Never would take more than ten days at the most.

DRX

I don't want to add fuel to the fire by in December I mailed out over 20 packages via Media Mail. They all arrived in under 4 days. They normally ship faster during the holidays with the extra help, etc.

Yes, I've shipped countless packages media to every state. Never would take more than ten days at the most.

DRX

However, I have shipped some that have taken as long as 3 weeks (the vast exception but still a long time nonetheless). The motto of Media Mail is YMMV.

David (Moonlite) is a stand up guy. I bought the same from him and got mine no problem. I don't see him screwing anyone over here over a 57.50 purchase. I'm sure with the holiday commotion it just got delayed.

Ah yes guys, my mistake was relying on my brain and knowing that every package had been sent and that I have had media mail take up to a couple of weeks to arrive, especially heavy stuff. I searched and searched and couldn't find the receipt so I presume they didn't get sent. I shipped over 40 of these things out for the lady I was raising money for and it was at a hectic time so I guess as the saying goes, poop happens. I did sent him another note asking what to do and was waiting for that and I never saw a reply so it slipped my mind.

Havent been on in a while because of issues at both works and trying to relocate the store.

I have his set and am shipping tomorrow with a freebie for all the problems. I am not out to screw anyone, this is one of those that shouldn't have ...but fell thru the cracks so to speak.

I got the package from David today, he included a nice freebie for the trouble. It ended up being a miscommunication problem. I knew he wasn't trying to stick me for $57 lol, but when it reached the thirty day mark and still no answer to my pm, I brought it here. Anyway, David is good people and all's well that ends well.

Edited by freeloadingrusty

:bump: 1/23/10 PROBATION LIST UPDATE :bump:

THE HALL OF SHAME

The following Board Members have been elected by the community to the

Probation List's "Hall of Shame" for gross misconduct as members in the

Marketplace Forum:

•  
  • Herald2Galactus
    (Inaugural Member & 1st "Hall of Shame" Member)

• gilbertotorres
    (added 11/5/08 - 2nd "Hall of Shame" Member)

• ComicSupply
    (added 10/28/08 - 3rd "Hall of Shame" Member)

• CAP freak
    (added 5/21/09 - 4th "Hall of Shame" Member)

• AlleyBat aka BucOne aka WolfHulk aka Roxx Gang aka MarkWeb aka lastyle7
    (added 5/23/08 - 5th "Hall of Shame" Member) and (added 3/24/09 - 7th "Hall of Shame" Member)

• TFL
    (added 6/2/09 - 6th "Hall of Shame" Member)

THE PROBATION LIST

The following Board Members are currently on "Probation" for failure to complete

a Marketplace Forum transaction in good faith after one month's time:

• aaron568 (added 11/6/08)

• bkwon12 (added 10/08/09)

• brasseye (added 7/2/09)

• bronzejunkie (added 3/26/07)

• Chrissr (added 12/22/09)

• clobberintime (added 11/7/07)

• comicmankev (added 3/27/07)

• DarkKnight2K4 (added 4/24/08)

• donavan74 (added 3/27/07)

• erbdom (added 12/08/09)

• Ghastly (added by majority vote 12/3/07)

• Henchman (added 4/25/08)

• HGComics (added 10/7/09)

• Jmarch51 (added 2/14/08)

• Lighthouse (added 6/13/07)

• Marc Wolfe (added 9/15/08)

• matewan1990 (added 3/3/08)

• mjacobs8 (added 1/24/09)

• Nascar (added 6/2/07)

• NEXTLVL (added 10/12/08)

• rza808 (added 12/29/08)

• Sid (added 8/8/07)

• SilverSlinky (added 11/20/09)

• SIXX_VAN_ROSE (added 11/7/08)

• SpiderJay300 (added 9/15/07)

• Superman20 (added 12/18/07)

• Taz007 (added 7/15/09)

• THATONEGUY (added 1/11/08)

• TVanderZwaag (added 6/23/09)

Unfortunately, need to add paper_only to the do not buy from list. Paid for two books from his Strange Tales sale thread. After I paid, seller said he couldn't find one of the two books.

After that, nothing. No books. No emails. Does not respond to emails or PMs. No refund of money.

Do not buy from paper_only, he appears to be a crook and should not be allowed to sell on the boards.

Unfortunately, need to add paper_only to the do not buy from list. Paid for two books from his Strange Tales sale thread. After I paid, seller said he couldn't find one of the two books.

After that, nothing. No books. No emails. Does not respond to emails or PMs. No refund of money.

Do not buy from paper_only, he appears to be a crook and should not be allowed to sell on the boards.

hm

There was some controversy regarding paper_only and potentially trimmed books a little while back.