• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The USAF Mildenhall Original Owner Collection

800 posts in this topic

Time for a new thread with all the unsold ones with scans and the new ones :busy:

I love this new bee graemlin :golfclap:

hm

I suppose that, having taken Shin's tutorial for the VCC, I could actually post them all in rows of thumbnails, with the unsold list at the start of a new thread?

I'll see what time I have over the weekend.

Time for a new thread with all the unsold ones with scans and the new ones :busy:

I love this new bee graemlin :golfclap:

hm

I suppose that, having taken Shin's tutorial for the VCC, I could actually post them all in rows of thumbnails, with the unsold list at the start of a new thread?

I'll see what time I have over the weekend.

And on that note, just a reminder that the next VCC is ONE MONTH from today, on August 17-18. Now back to your regularly scheduled programming.

hijack>

Does anybody actually think this will be worth it? confused-smiley-013.gif

I'd hate to think I'll be playing to rows of empty seats... tonofbricks.gif

Aaaarrgh, you snuck in Silver Age X Men when I wasn't looking again (insert ****ing hell graemlin here)

Does anybody actually think this will be worth it? confused-smiley-013.gif

I'd hate to think I'll be playing to rows of empty seats... tonofbricks.gif

Aaaarrgh, you snuck in Silver Age X Men when I wasn't looking again (insert ****ing hell graemlin here)

I simply can't win... doh!

You give me stick for all the DC krap in the other thread, so I do as I'm told and this is the abuse I take.

:gossip: The Thor #159 is nice. :grin: