• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GRAILS GAME

2,819 posts in this topic

Guest Grails
Michael Wilson

GAME OVER!

Congratulations!

Please tell us if this was a guess or if you figured out COI's post.

Worst. Game. Ever.

It's either this or try to buy SA books in the sales forum....your choice.

Worst. Game. Ever.

It's either this or try to buy SA books in the sales forum....your choice.

Both were equally successful. Good job Andy. I want hear the thought process. Was handicapped as I did not have copy on front of me to track down ideas.

Michael Wilson

GAME OVER!

Congratulations!

Unfortunately it was a guess. Something to do with COI referring to the Credit and Collection's division of IOI (similar initials)? Made a reference to his employee number in the post somewhere?

I have read the book several times, but couldn't make a definite connection between the post and the character. I didn't cheat exactly, buy I didn't solve it either. If you want to run another round I am game....and maybe the person has to explain how they got their answer to prevent guessing. Up to you, just don't want to win under false pretenses!

Guest Grails
Michael Wilson

GAME OVER!

Congratulations!

I don't think October knows he won yet.

Okay guys here goes. I said the answer is COI's post. If you pulled up COI's profile and posts and went back to the date he posted it, (which I listed) you would find the actual post. And the post number in the top right corner. 481231. It had nothing to do with the content of the post. It was the actual post number.

And employee number IOI-481231 belongs to Michael Wilson.