• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GRAILS GAME

2,819 posts in this topic

Guest Grails
Michael Wilson

GAME OVER!

Congratulations!

Please tell us if this was a guess or if you figured out COI's post.

Unfortunately it was a guess. Something to do with COI referring to the Credit and Collection's division of IOI (similar initials)? Made a reference to his employee number in the post somewhere?

I have read the book several times, but couldn't make a definite connection between the post and the character. I didn't cheat exactly, buy I didn't solve it either. If you want to run another round I am game....and maybe the person has to explain how they got their answer to prevent guessing. Up to you, just don't want to win under false pretenses!

Congrats October! No, the game was set up so you could win either way. Via guess or figuring out the post. So what'll it be? PS4 or XBOXONE?

Michael Wilson

GAME OVER!

Congratulations!

Please tell us if this was a guess or if you figured out COI's post.

Unfortunately it was a guess. Something to do with COI referring to the Credit and Collection's division of IOI (similar initials)? Made a reference to his employee number in the post somewhere?

I have read the book several times, but couldn't make a definite connection between the post and the character. I didn't cheat exactly, buy I didn't solve it either. If you want to run another round I am game....and maybe the person has to explain how they got their answer to prevent guessing. Up to you, just don't want to win under false pretenses!

Congrats October! No, the game was set up so you could win either way. Via guess or figuring out the post. So what'll it be? PS4 or XBOXONE?

Dang, the post number. I was googling the date and its numerical equivalent trying to see if it tied into the book, but didn't think of the number of the post itself. When I saw that Wilson was the answer I figured it had to be the employee number somehow. He was only in the book for a few pages so it couldn't have been much else! Nice game. Clever clue.

I still feel kind of bad winning on a guess. You sure you want to end it? If so, X-Box. If not, I am ready for another question. The book had more than one gate after all!

Either way, thanks.

Guest Grails

There were a hundred random guesses before yours and you got it. I considered having only one post per boardie in the rules but then this game would have dragged.