• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fantazia -keys ad 1991

176 posts in this topic

Lighthouse,

You've never seen a Marvel 1? Open up any Heritage catalog and you'll see what a Marvel 1 looks like. If you're familiar with Frank R. Paul's artwork, you'll have no trouble finding it.

Tremendous, stunning, outstanding dodge.

That's not what Lighthouse asked. He asked to see your Marvel 1s. Not the ones in a catalog. The October and November Marvel 1s you bragged about earlier.

You know, years ago, the MDs and clinical psychologists used to pool cripples, the deaf, the blind, and the daft all together under the same roof. If you were handicapped in any of these "disciplines" you were all thrown together in one happy family and forgotten about (the sanitariums of the early 20th century).

gossip.gifUmmmm...you forgot to mention the CGC Forums. insane.gif

Boys, I have to tell you...this "beat-down just isn't working as intended. Even with 25 against 1 odds. Let me give you a tip. Take it to a think tank. Pool all your extremely limited mental resources by PM and for God sakes, at least try to mount some kind of pseudo-intelligibly thought out attack. Compose a beat-down post together. Possibly, you all may be able to rise to the occassion if you help one another (the blind leading the blind).

>sigh< Yet you continue to reply to EVERYONE'S posts but mine... Come on, Ham! Remember the good old days?? You'd threaten to tear my nipples off with your hyper-musculated eyelids, I would laugh at you, then you would PM me and tell me about how you were going to shoot out my heart with your errant toenail clippings, and I would laugh at you, then you would tell me that you loved me after all and you were going to buy me dinner and a hooker?

Those were the days. cloud9.gif

One new thing to note: You apparently get stupider the angrier you get. Calm down, take a breath, compose yourself and THEN try using your "extremely limited mental resources" to ruin everyone's day. It's sad to watch you flail about like this. Remember when you were a champion?? Remember the Battle of WaterCoo?? You were a magnificent warrior back then... now you're barely worth your weight in aluminum.

I demand the Return of Old Ham! sumo.gif

Dodging??

Donut, Instead of showing Lighthouse a pair of ordinary Marvel 1s (as if I'd give anyone here the sweat off of my 893censored-thumb.gif), why don't I show Mrs. Donut something she's been sorely lacking for the duration of your relationship that will impress the 893censored-thumb.gif out of not only her but in all likelyhood you as well??

Dodging??

Donut, Instead of showing Lighthouse a pair of ordinary Marvel 1s (as if I'd give anyone here the sweat off of my 893censored-thumb.gif), why don't I show Mrs. Donut something she's been sorely lacking for the duration of your relationship that will impress the 893censored-thumb.gif out of not only her but in all likelyhood you as well??

589.jpg

It wasn't meant to be a dodge. What you may fail to understand is that I'm expected to start handling Marvel 1s on scanning beds, for who? You? If you were run over on the street right in front of me and I was driving a Tylenol truck, I wouldn't as much as throw a pack of them your way.

That's funny..."we're waiting to see those Marvel 1s". Yeah, OK. I'm honoring all your requests ASAP!! 27_laughing.gif

PAY ME!! And I'll scan them for you. How's that. Let me think of a price..meet it, and you'll get the scans. Fair enough??

Major, Why would I want to mince words with you. You're one of the few that I respect on this Forum. Remember when I said that it was an honor to have 1 star since members get 5 stars just for logging in, and that the 3 most intelligent members on this Forum had a lousy 5 stars in total, between them??? You're one of the three of which I spoke.

It's really a shame the way this Forum, which should first and foremost be a tool for learning, gets bogged down by these threads created for no other reason than to defame and flame, ironically with 2% fact and 98% filler based on innuendos and fertile imaginations.

What I mean is, it's really your Forum. The guys with 2000+ posts. I've got a paltry 200. This, is how you want to spend precious time posting??? When you're laying on your death beds, you're going to look back and say, "Man, I wish I had a few of those hours I completely wasted on nonsense THEN, to spend right NOW".