• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How big is your collection?
5 5

How big is your collection?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. How big is your collection?

690 posts in this topic

Just passed the 13,000 comic mark :cloud9:
Whoa Nelly,You might be eligible for the hoarders club.What say you Frankie and KevinJ? :applause:

13,000, I have bought more than that this year :baiting:

:roflmao:

I shouldnt joke lol he has shipped the whole lot to the US and back again, talk about expensive postage :tonofbricks:

Whoa Nelly,You might be eligible for the hoarders club.What say you Frankie and KevinJ? :applause:

I shouldnt joke lol he has shipped the whole lot to the US and back again, talk about expensive postage :tonofbricks:

It was good for a chuckle though. (thumbs u

It was good for a chuckle though. (thumbs u

Agreed lol

I... uh... "it's not about the size, it's how you use it"? "Not big enough?" "Yeah, well... so is your face!" No but seriously, 23 ASMs in 9.8 and 1 Web of in 9.8 so far. A yet-to-be-graded copy of Sonic the Hedgehog #8. Two ASMs awaiting a return from CGC. And an unknown large purchase pending next month.

So... shamefully low in comparison, but at least I'm having fun along the way to triple digits and beyond. Gotta start somewhere after all.

For those of you with 9000+ books, what do you do with them, do they just sit in your house or do you read them?

Is it just about knowing you have them that gives you piece of mind?

I hoard and hoard and hoard,with boxes filled to the roof.Can't read them because it's a mountain of comics,gives me piece peace of mind. lol

For those of you with 9000+ books, what do you do with them, do they just sit in your house or do you read them?

I hoard and hoard and hoard,with boxes filled to the roof.Can't read them because it's a mountain of comics,gives me piece peace of mind. lol

I don't have peace of mind. Not when my wife gives me a piece of her mind every time we discuss the room my collection of about 15,000 takes up.

Hoarder :baiting:

Hi pot,my name is kettle. lol

Hi pot,my name is kettle. lol

:hi:lol

Is it just about knowing you have them that gives you peace of mind?

130 short boxes and many stacks still to be processed. I'm a hoarder. I read many of the new comics as they come in (I buy lots and lots of the same stuff over and over again) and use TPBs to read the other stuff I enjoy that is buried in my collection.

I enjoy organizing and reading. Not entirely sure why I hoard though. :D

Edited by rjrjr