• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Do We Need Cheesecake Photos in Signatures?

165 posts in this topic

What's all this talk of cheesecake anyway? I'm more of a creme brulee guy myself.

Creme-Brulee-200b.jpg

creme brulee cloud9.gif

The creme brulee has not yet been invented that could compete with a great chocolate or Grand Marnier souffle as a dessert. sumo.gif

893naughty-thumb.gif

la crème brulée a l'écorce d'orange cloud9.gif

What's all this talk of cheesecake anyway? I'm more of a creme brulee guy myself.

Creme-Brulee-200b.jpg

creme brulee cloud9.gif

The creme brulee has not yet been invented that could compete with a great chocolate or Grand Marnier souffle as a dessert. sumo.gif

893naughty-thumb.gif

Sign me up! smile.gifhi.gif

Creme-Brulee-200b.jpg

creme brulee cloud9.gif

You say that because you didn't have creme brulee with deathlok and i... vanilla creme brulee with wild berries and a light mint and raspberry sauce cloud9.gif

Creme-Brulee-200b.jpg

creme brulee cloud9.gif

You say that because you didn't have creme brulee with deathlok and i... vanilla creme brulee with wild berries and a light mint and raspberry sauce cloud9.gif

Booooooooooooooringggggggggggggggg. sleeping.gif

Neither of you has had the Grand Marnier souffle at Les Nomades. cloud9.gifcloud9.gifcloud9.gifcloud9.gif

Creme-Brulee-200b.jpg

creme brulee cloud9.gif

Neither of you has had the Grand Marnier souffle at Les Nomades. cloud9.gifcloud9.gifcloud9.gifcloud9.gif

I've never been to a gay sex club either, but I know I wouldn't like it.

Creme-Brulee-200b.jpg

creme brulee cloud9.gif

what he said sumo.gif

Creme-Brulee-200b.jpg

creme brulee cloud9.gif

893naughty-thumb.gif

Sign me up! smile.gifhi.gif

Ok Divad i'm going to eat another one "à ta santé" hi.gif

Creme-Brulee-200b.jpg

creme brulee cloud9.gif

27_laughing.gif Ya gotta admit Scott, that's a sign-funnypost.gif even for deathlok . . . 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Creme-Brulee-200b.jpg

creme brulee cloud9.gif

So its just the dungeons for you?

creme brulee cloud9.gif

Are we about to get into a flame war about deserts?

Seems appropriate

1752698-flaming-sm.gif

Also in competition: profiteroles with pistachio ice cream and dark chocolate sauce, cannoli with bittersweet chocolate.

Jack

turned off signatures so long ago that I forgot they're there

Also in competition: profiteroles with pistachio ice cream and dark chocolate sauce, cannoli with bittersweet chocolate.

Jack,

That's what I'm talking about! thumbsup2.gif

Creme-Brulee-200b.jpg

creme brulee cloud9.gif

Why must we compare? There are so many wonderfully decadent desserts. but to say a well done creme brulee is boring??????????????????? I weep for this young generation. frown.gif

Sig lines suck, so do avatars of anything other than a current picture of ones self. As we hide behind our keyboards, saying things we would not in person these images further distance us from the truth.... Why? Because nobody cares about your stupid pet, your not "Thanos, Spider-man or the Silver surfer and I don't belive a thing you say until I meet you... See ya at the fourm dinner. lol

Sig lines suck, so do avatars of anything other than a current picture of ones self. As we hide behind our keyboards, saying things we would not in person these images further distance us from the truth.... Why? Because nobody cares about your stupid pet, your not "Thanos, Spider-man or the Silver surfer and I don't belive a thing you say until I meet you... See ya at the fourm dinner. lol

27_laughing.gif Says the guy without an avatar of himself.

oh and see you at the forum dinner. hi.gif

confused.gif

confused.gif
Hello, Mr. Gonna-Get-A-Kick-In-The-Crotch. hi.gif

confused.gif
Hello, Mr. Gonna-Get-A-Kick-In-The-Crotch. hi.gif
Hello, Mr Gonna-Get-His-Eyebrows-Half-Shaven-Off