• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Have you seen these board members?

115 posts in this topic

8130 posts - rickdogg - 20 posts in last 6 months ~Recent return after long absence

Seems to think that fast cars and hot chicks are more important than comics... screwy.gif

this is madness!

893whatthe.gif

He'll be back when he's an old fart like me and ciorac... headbang.gif

You are an old fart? 893whatthe.gif

That's what my wife keeps tellin' me... insane.gif

27_laughing.gif

Young at heart tongue.gif You AND Bill.

What, no Joanna or DAM60? Is it okay yet to admit that Major Khaos is still with us or are we still on 'the down low' regarding shill accounts?

blush.gif

I figured Joanna's status was well-enough known... confused-smiley-013.gif

And Dave wasn't in the first four pages of post count... There are actually several other MIA board members, but I was just listing the ones who clearly used to have no life and either:

a) now have a life

or

b) still have no life but their no life is not here...

confused-smiley-013.gif

Anybody with 5000 posts here has no life... foreheadslap.gif

Greggy, JC, and Bugaboo (with well over 100,000 posts between their various id's) have combined to not only have no life, they have sucked the life from 17 other would-be posters by their sheer gravity... sumo.gif

What, no Joanna or DAM60? Is it okay yet to admit that Major Khaos is still with us or are we still on 'the down low' regarding shill accounts?

blush.gif

And Dave wasn't in the first four pages of post count... There are actually several other MIA board members, but I was just listing the ones who clearly used to have no life and either:

a) now have a life

or

confused-smiley-013.gif

Greggy, JC, and Bugaboo (with well over 100,000 posts between their various id's) have combined to not only have no life, they have sucked the life from 17 other would-be posters by their sheer gravity... sumo.gif

sorry.gif

blush.gif

a) now have a life

or

confused-smiley-013.gif

sorry.gif
27_laughing.gif

blush.gif

a) now have a life

or

confused-smiley-013.gif

sorry.gif
27_laughing.gif

07.sanders.ap.jpg

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

blush.gif

a) now have a life

or

confused-smiley-013.gif

sorry.gif

greggybananauk1.gif