• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

*spoon* bidnip

58 posts in this topic

blush.gif

I did get a reply from bidnip and they added 20 snipes to my account acclaim.gif

I got 30 when I complained last time. 27_laughing.gif

Canuck rate? confused-smiley-013.gif

blush.gif

I did get a reply from bidnip and they added 20 snipes to my account acclaim.gif

I got 30 when I complained last time. 27_laughing.gif

I got 60 when I complained twice because they didn't credit me the first time. 27_laughing.gif

893whatthe.gifhail.gif

there's something to be said about, " if you want it done right.. do it yourself " foreheadslap.gif

There's a certain thrill to doing manual sniping at the last possible moment.

Its also the moment DSL does you no good confused-smiley-013.gif Ive been burned before manually

there's something to be said about, " if you want it done right.. do it yourself " foreheadslap.gif

cloud9.gif

Nothing like busting out the stop watch and nailing it with 1 second left. headbang.gif

devil.gif

thumbsup2.gif

Yeah...like the thrill of having the pages not loading fast enough or submitting your bid fast enough. No thanks.

Amateur poke2.gif

Every since I've had high speed internet, I never have these problems. I aways go through several test runs to make sure my computer is loading effeciently as well.

*spoon* *spoon*

frustrated.gifChristo_pull_hair.gif893censored-thumb.gif

Bidnip failed me for the first time. I had a snipe for a X-Men 281 9.9 and it didnt go through 893censored-thumb.gif *spoon* I wouldve won it easily tonofbricks.gif

Use AUCTIONSNIPER! It seems to work well on the 9.9's poke2.gif

John hi.gif

*spoon* *spoon*

Bidnip failed me for the first time. I had a snipe for a X-Men 281 9.9 and it didnt go through 893censored-thumb.gif *spoon* I wouldve won it easily tonofbricks.gif

John hi.gif

AUCITONSNIPER S.U.C.K.s Just lost out on a NM GL 76...bid bid was $556 and it ended at $310!!!!!!!! This is the response I received from AUCTIONWIPES frustrated.gif

Case Topic: My snipe was $556 and I DID NOT win the auction!!!!! The winning bidder won it at $305!!!!!

Category: Sniping/Snipes

Customer Posted Sunday, April 22, 2007, 3:07:38 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Green Lantern Green Arrow #76 Bronze NM Grade Edit Snipe It Now

VERY UNHAPPY WITH THIS SERVICE!!!! THIS AUCTION COST ME A LOT OF MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Item Qty Last price Ends

140107992425 1/1 US $146.50

Max: US $556.00 Ended

4/22/2007 3:18:03 PM

RyanD

Support Posted Sunday, April 22, 2007, 3:12:46 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi,

I see the status of your snipe for the item#140107992425 as "Bid Too Low" which means that your maximum bid (US $305.00) was below the winning bid (US $310.00).

Be sure to put your real max in your bid ---you won’t have time once the snipe fires to bid again!

Please do let us know if we can be of any further assistance.

Regards,

-Ryan D.

*spoon* *spoon*

John hi.gif

AUCITONSNIPER S.U.C.K.s Just lost out on a NM GL 76...bid bid was $556 and it ended at $310!!!!!!!! This is the response I received from AUCTIONWIPES frustrated.gif

Case Topic: My snipe was $556 and I DID NOT win the auction!!!!! The winning bidder won it at $305!!!!!

Category: Sniping/Snipes

Customer Posted Sunday, April 22, 2007, 3:07:38 PM

Green Lantern Green Arrow #76 Bronze NM Grade Edit Snipe It Now

VERY UNHAPPY WITH THIS SERVICE!!!! THIS AUCTION COST ME A LOT OF MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Item Qty Last price Ends

140107992425 1/1 US $146.50

Max: US $556.00 Ended

4/22/2007 3:18:03 PM

RyanD

Support Posted Sunday, April 22, 2007, 3:12:46 PM

Hi,

I see the status of your snipe for the item#140107992425 as "Bid Too Low" which means that your maximum bid (US $305.00) was below the winning bid (US $310.00).

Be sure to put your real max in your bid ---you won’t have time once the snipe fires to bid again!

Please do let us know if we can be of any further assistance.

Regards,

-Ryan D.

Sorry to hear that. confused-smiley-013.gif

I have yet to have a problem with them. I guess there are flaws with every service out there though.

I hope you find another book that you can bid on. For a top bid of $556 you should have no problem!

Good luck

John thumbsup2.gif

Why not just let your own computer handle the snipes? Mine is on 24/7 so I may as well let it handle them all on it's own rather than going through some 3rd party. I've never had a problem, plus I don't have to pay anyone. thumbsup2.gif