• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Would you trade your wife for the top 10 GA comics?

28 posts in this topic

I wouldn't trade mine for anything less than the Bangzoom collection and even then I'd need to clear it with her first.

sign-funnypost.gif

BZ's collection is so amazing my wife would understand and pack her things. She wouldn't necessarily like it, but she'd be cool.

Name the 10 books it would take to make you divorce your wife or leave your woman.

So let me get this right, you would be single, can do what ever you want, plus have your top ten comics 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Unfortunately for me, I had to trade a bunch of comics to get rid of my wife. Divorce makes you do crazy things!

Lets see..

Cap 1

Marvel 1

MMC9

Action 1

We are talking minty fresh right?

All American 16

More Fun 52

MMC5

Tec 27......stop hitting me I was going to get you back after I spooned with the comics and then sold them. No Honey I would trade you for anything, I was totally kidding around on the boards....No, No I know you would find a way to take those books in the divorce anyway...Yes I take it all back, I sorry, yes I will buy you a new diamond thingy, ya I know I am stupid....really I was just kidding honey..honey..aw come on baby I didn't mean it really.... tonofbricks.gif

Lets see..

Cap 1

Marvel 1

MMC9

Action 1

We are talking minty fresh right?

All American 16

More Fun 52

MMC5

Tec 27......stop hitting me I was going to get you back after I spooned with the comics and then sold them. No Honey I would trade you for anything, I was totally kidding around on the boards....No, No I know you would find a way to take those books in the divorce anyway...Yes I take it all back, I sorry, yes I will buy you a new diamond thingy, ya I know I am stupid....really I was just kidding honey..honey..aw come on baby I didn't mean it really.... tonofbricks.gif

are you married to my wife?

You kidding me? My wife would snipe my trade bid at the last second, send ME packing and then list the books on the boards here the next day.