• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Detective Slabbed Run, 27-53 Long Ear Logos

32 posts in this topic

hello all..

thanks!...Batman/Detective are my passion...moving onto Whiz, Captain Marvel, Marvel Mystery comics, etc...

the Red x #38 will be replaced shortly...book is not here to scan, but I wanted a placeholder for it (like on some of my Bats, that are at cgc, etc)

gator

893whatthe.gif

rick, that's a great collection of books! now, maybe the rest of us can play catch up.

Crikey! What run aren't you completing? 893whatthe.gif

893whatthe.gif

rick, that's a great collection of books! now, maybe the rest of us can play catch up.

Crikey! What run aren't you completing? 893whatthe.gif

Dippy Duck

hello all...

I am 2 issues away from Funny Stuff (isn't there a DDuck back story?)...

admittedly, I LOVE GA comics...ideally, I would want them all, but, likely not enough time, or energy, or availability, or money, to do that...so, when I see something I like, I just try to attack it, enjoy it, and more importantly, share it with my fellow board members...

a few years ago, I would have never collected Keen Det Funnies, or Marvel Mystery, or Seven Seas, etc...but, this board has really broadened both my appreciation and my desire!...

and, I am working on several runs of GA comics, albeit very quietly (under the radar, so to speak)....so, my interests are vast!

thanks

gator

Congratulations Rick! That's a major accomplishment! hail.gif

thanks CD...and, from a former action completist, may I continue to congratulate you on your P/U's...brings back fond memories!

gator

893whatthe.gif

hey DM...

I am trying to catch up to you, on the MMC!

smile.gif

gator