• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM All-American 16

31 posts in this topic

did you see the Adv 40 ...

-----------------

Well, the All-American 16 is work 3-4X as much, no?

Hmmm, lemme see, gut renovation of my kitchen, new windows for a 7 bedroom house, security system, rewiring, painting and plastering OR

a pretty nice car (versus the 14 y.o. subaru I currently drive)

OR

a 65 year old funny book

I know which ones my wife would choose!

did you see the Adv 40 ...

-----------------

Well, the All-American 16 is work 3-4X as much, no?

Hmmm, lemme see, gut renovation of my kitchen, new windows for a 7 bedroom house, security system, rewiring, painting and plastering OR

a pretty nice car (versus the 14 y.o. subaru I currently drive)

OR

a 65 year old funny book

I know which ones my wife would choose!

there you go...don't tell the wife! smile.gif I did it backwards, I sold my cars to buy 65 year old funny books!

gator

if it can be restored to 6.5 why not 10.0?

and really I am just cuirous - WHAT IS THE HIGHEST GRADED RESTORED COPY OF ANYTHING? Could there be a restored to perfection book? Or do they not allow resto up that high? It never came up while I was there. I got so sick of seeing comics it would take me a year to buy, ya know!!

and really I am just cuirous - WHAT IS THE HIGHEST GRADED RESTORED COPY OF ANYTHING? Could there be a restored to perfection book? Or do they not allow resto up that high? It never came up while I was there. I got so sick of seeing comics it would take me a year to buy, ya know!!

highest restored I have seen on the census ( and I have only searched a few ) is 9.2...anyone got anything higher?

gator

highest restored I have seen on the census ( and I have only searched a few ) is 9.2...anyone got anything higher?

gator

Chris Foss had a 9.4 Marvel Comics 1 a couple of years ago.