• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New company to offer comic cleaning service!

26 posts in this topic

ocwk1.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif Can CGC detect licking? I know my cat gets herself pretty clean so this method may work. In the spirit of recent do-it-yourself projects on these boards I think I may try an experiment myself. Now where did my cat go? I will come back later and give you the results. grin.gif

ocwk1.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif Can CGC detect licking? I know my cat gets herself pretty clean so this method may work. In the spirit of recent do-it-yourself projects on these boards I think I may try an experiment myself. Now where did my cat go? I will come back later and give you the results. grin.gif

27_laughing.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gif Doesn't Big Jim have a patent on this procedure?

ocwk1.gif

Too late! Once Haspel met her, he had CGC buy out their business. She now works for us cloud9.gif

Future Mrs. Haspel........ 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

ocwk1.gif

Too late! Once Haspel met her, he had CGC buy out their business. She now works for us cloud9.gif

Where do I apply for a job . . . insane.gif27_laughing.gif

27_laughing.gif With a sufficient food bribe cats will clean, press,replace staples(with vintage of course) AND micro trim any number of books. They love it!!

end resto sweatshops with cat-based labour!!!

27_laughing.gif With a sufficient food bribe cats will clean, press,replace staples(with vintage of course) AND micro trim any number of books. They love it!!

They can be trained !!!!! thumbsup2.gif

I heard that when Newt goes on his honeymoon, CGC will bring in a cat to help do page counts and check for detached centerfolds.

catgrader.jpg

Really? Mine just chew on my polybags. crazy.gif