• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New poster.....wanted to thank you all

78 posts in this topic

sumo.gifsumo.gifsumo.gif I wanna be notorious!

No, someone has to be Ringo, or Davey, or Gary Coleman!

Those Timely collectors are an interesting bunch. meeting.gifnein.gif

screwy.gif

agreed...

gator

screwy.gif

poke2.gif

I wanna be Gary C. although Todd Bridges is more notorious, Oh and we Timely guys are not crazy, just a little right of center.

I wanna be Gary C. although Todd Bridges is more notorious, Oh and we Timely guys are not crazy, just a little right of center.

Can I be Davey? band.gif

Can I be Davey? band.gif

Sure, but only if you tell me where you get those cool greamlins.

Can I be Davey? band.gif

That site is awesome!

How do I use these greamlins? Do I just save as picture in photobucket?

You could do that, or...

Right click on the image

Click on Properties

Copy address (URL)

Insert as Image

and voilà

cheers.gif

screwy.gif

poke2.gif

I dunno about you guys, but I'm in Massachusetts, and I'm a little LEFT of center. smile.gif

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone.

As for what I might start with, I think Timely's will be first up. I'd like to get a Cap or 2 to start as they are amazing books and seem to be readily available with just a little searching. I've always had an affinity for Batman as well so that will definitely be high on the priority list. The Captain Marvel titles seem to be abundant everywhere you go and from what i've seen, slabbed VF- or better copies can be had for $150-$300 so maybe i'll get one just to get my feet wet. I'll probably use ebay to start but if I do i'll definitely buy something slabbed to avoid any 1st time mishaps.

Anyhoot, thanks for the replies everyone. Now if I can just get my wife to stop buying shoes maybe I can snag myself a nice Cap.

PS: SilverSurfer, it was your MMC #5 I was referencing. Beautiful book, congrats.

*sigh* Don't diss shoes...they happen to be VERY important....

comics or shoes, always a problem... 893scratchchin-thumb.gifcloud9.gif

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone.

As for what I might start with, I think Timely's will be first up. I'd like to get a Cap or 2 to start as they are amazing books and seem to be readily available with just a little searching. I've always had an affinity for Batman as well so that will definitely be high on the priority list. The Captain Marvel titles seem to be abundant everywhere you go and from what i've seen, slabbed VF- or better copies can be had for $150-$300 so maybe i'll get one just to get my feet wet. I'll probably use ebay to start but if I do i'll definitely buy something slabbed to avoid any 1st time mishaps.

Anyhoot, thanks for the replies everyone. Now if I can just get my wife to stop buying shoes maybe I can snag myself a nice Cap.

PS: SilverSurfer, it was your MMC #5 I was referencing. Beautiful book, congrats.

*sigh* Don't diss shoes...they happen to be VERY important....

comics or shoes, always a problem... 893scratchchin-thumb.gifcloud9.gif

27_laughing.gif Nice to have the alternate viewpoint!