• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

VCC Second Day SALES AND DISCOUNTS Thread

57 posts in this topic

Ok, I'll play along too.

news.gifTake 20% off ALL the 469 Golden Age comics I have listed without scans.news.gif

Buy enough, and I'll spring for shipping too, and I'll pay half of foreign rates.

just click below:

MYNAMEISLEGION's VCC Booth

Having bought some books from this collection, I encourage everyone to check out this listing (and Weird_Paper's as well)!! The books I picked up weren't real high grade, but the color preservation was incredible...here's an example:

suspense10.jpg

I managed to nab myself the Rangers Comics #8, with nice color preservation, and the Wings Comics #53, with OK looking color preservation but Matt Baker art inside. Now to start haunting the mail box. I paid for my books about 6 hours ago!

Ok, I'll play along too.

news.gifTake 20% off ALL the 469 Golden Age comics I have listed without scans.news.gif

Buy enough, and I'll spring for shipping too, and I'll pay half of foreign rates.

just click below:

Having bought some books from this collection, I encourage everyone to check out this listing (and Weird_Paper's as well)!! The books I picked up weren't real high grade, but the color preservation was incredible...here's an example:

suspense10.jpg

I managed to nab myself the Rangers Comics #8, with nice color preservation, and the Wings Comics #53, with OK looking color preservation but Matt Baker art inside. Now to start haunting the mail box. I paid for my books about 6 hours ago!

I've alreay got that Wings in a mailing tube, ready to drop off at Rogers house so he can add the Ranger #8. It's a good thing you didn't get the Jumbo, or we'd have to use 2 tubes! insane.gifinsane.gifinsane.gif

Ok, I'll play along too.

just click below:

suspense10.jpg

I've alreay got that Wings in a mailing tube, ready to drop off at Rogers house so he can add the Ranger #8. It's a good thing you didn't get the Jumbo, or we'd have to use 2 tubes! insane.gifinsane.gifinsane.gif

I found I can get a golden age book into a #10 envelope by folding it only 4 times!

Ok, I'll play along too.

just click below:

suspense10.jpg

I found I can get a golden age book into a #10 envelope by folding it only 4 times!

well, removing the staples first helps tremendously! devil.gif