• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Original art appreciation thread

629 posts in this topic

I have a nice Bolland Dredd page that my wife just bought me. Any advice on reducing it in size from 340k to below the 150k file limit?

Use microsoft paint or something similar and shrink the sucka tongue.gif

I have a nice Bolland Dredd page that my wife just bought me. Any advice on reducing it in size from 340k to below the 150k file limit?

Use microsoft paint or something similar and shrink the sucka tongue.gif

It's currently at 72dpi. Should I reduce that, or the size of the image?

So it's not enough to put together a complete high grade run, but you've got to have all the art as well? That's just pure greed. mad.giftongue.gif

So it's not enough to put together a complete high grade run, but you've got to have all the art as well? That's just pure greed. mad.giftongue.gif

What can I say i'm a whore for MTU. Speaking of a whore, I just watched the movie Monster. Not bad. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

This one is for sale, it is signed at the bottom. About 2 inches from each side would not fit onto my scanner. Pretty cool Good-Girl splash page of Elvira. Looking for $65.00 PM me if you have interest.

Timely

413124-Elvira.jpg

413124-Elvira.jpg.a9a95d8ae1e8537f1fdf1748a2be23e0.jpg