• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Original art appreciation thread

629 posts in this topic

Hey Borock-

That Magnus cover is so cool and brings back so many great memories from my early career as a dealer when the Valiant craze was going strong. If you don't mind me asking, how many clams did it set you back? Also while I love ya brother that Crystar painting is kind of goofy I don't think you should ever show that off to any of Rachel's friends- kidding of course. Maybe when she is older and starts dating you should hang it in the living room to scare the bajezzus out of her boyfriends. I know if I walked into a house and found a hairy, bearded Dead head sitting on his lazy boy with that painting looming in the background it would give me second thoughts. All in jest-I hope all is well with you and the boys.

Peace,

Vincent

PS- Something just occurred to me soon the Schmell will be gracing you with his presence on a full time basis once he makes the big move- watcha gonna do when Schmellka -mania runs wild on you- brotha! insane.giftonofbricks.gifsorry.gif

sign-rantpost.gif893blahblah.gifsign-offtopic.gifsleeping.gifjuggle.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Well, thanks for not outbidding me on that one! grin.gif

I think I saw that Magnus 0 when it was up for auction recently. That is a beautiful piece.

NICE! cloud9.gif

I don't have a Miller piece yet frown.gif

I got this for $30 in 1993 at San Diego. Since then, it had been sitting in a closet and I had all but forgotten about it until I came across it during my move about a year ago. It probably needs to be pressed.

DSC01357.jpg