• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

User: darthdiesel(darthdiesel@yahoo.com)( 1841) Date: Jul-24-03 15:21:45 PDT Item: 2184931790

Praise: Seller likes to be touched by short-short wearing men named greggy!BWAHAHAHAHA!

Response by speedjunkies - 8o) HEHEHE

I still can't believe you put that on my feedback 27_laughing.gif

User: darthdiesel(darthdiesel@yahoo.com)( 1841) Date: Jul-24-03 15:21:45 PDT Item: 2184931790

Praise: Seller likes to be touched by short-short wearing men named greggy!BWAHAHAHAHA!

I still can't believe you put that on my feedback 27_laughing.gif

devil.gif

Chrisco37 who together collects all the books that I buy in the US, cracks them from the slab and sends them to me. This guy is honest as the day is long.

I sold all your books. grin.gif

27_laughing.gif ROFL!

Chris

My apologizes to drbanner..... sorry.gif

Just realized I never gave " KUDO's " for our transaction. 893whatthe.gif

I bought a couple CGC 9.6's from drbanner prior to my enrollment here .

I remember I was very pleased with the transaction.....

Here's the FEEDBACK I left......

Super-fast Shipment. Secure Packaging. Beautiful Books. A Truly Great Seller.

drbanner (1105) Apr-02-03 14:43:10 PST 2162379191

Praise: A Pleasure to Deal With. A Perfect Transaction in Every Way. Thanks

thumbsup2.gif

No apologies necessary!! I mean if Ricky doesn't even have me on his list, well, I'm not going to bring that up... blush.gif

WOW! How could that be!!!! 893whatthe.gif

Edited! Thanks for the heads up!

hi.gif

Actually it was too old too edit:

My edited list! Sorry!

Araich (private)

Bigman (In person and ebay)

Blazingbob (ebay & private)

Bluecollarjoe (ebay & private)

Bonds25 (ebay and private)

Bronty (private)

Bronzebruce13 (private)

Chromium (private)

Cicamen (private)

Clobberintime (ebay)

Comgeek (ebay)

Comix4Fun (private)

Dam60 (ebay & private)

Darthdiesel (Ebay and private)

Davidking623 (ebay and private)

Denofthieves (ebay and private)

Drbanner (ebay and private)

Drdonaldblake (private)

Dungeon (private)

Greggy (ebay and private)

Griii (ebay and private)

Havok (ebay)

Hitman (ebay)

HeritageJohn (ebay)

Ideal808 (ebay)

Isellonebay (ebay & private)

Jiveturkeymofo (private)

JLA_all_the_way (ebay and private)

Joanna (private)

Joecgcmaniac (ebay and private)

Jordanabigail (private)

Light_house (ebay and private)

Metropolisent (private)

MikeS (ebay & private)

Muaddib (private)

Musicmeta (ebay & private)

MW1 (Private)

Nextlevelmp (ebay)

Nochips (ebay & private)

Notch_Top (ebay)

Polyphemus (ebay)

Savagetales (ebay)

Scottish (ebay)

Shieldagent (private)

Shiverbones (private)

Spider9698 (ebay)

Spidermanbeyond (private)

Tegelaar (ebay)

Tkg2627 (ebay & private)

Vintagecomics (ebay; screwed me)

Wilquon (ebay and private)

Wolvergeek (private)

Yertle (private)

Don't feel bad, Dr. Banner. I keep appearing and disappearing from Ricky's list. Truth is, I'm not sure I should be on it because technically, we didn't do a clasic buy/sell thing. It was a little further afield. However, it was enough for me to know that Ricky is a great guy and I'd do business with him any day of the week!

I should get a list together, too. I've just been lazy.

-- Joanna

Don't feel bad, Dr. Banner. I keep appearing and disappearing from Ricky's list. Truth is, I'm not sure I should be on it because technically, we didn't do a clasic buy/sell thing. It was a little further afield. However, it was enough for me to know that Ricky is a great guy and I'd do business with him any day of the week!

-- Joanna

hi.gif

Michael GRay (musicmeta) came thru in a big way. His CGC 9.2 X-Men at the State Fair of Texas, rejected by Oldguy, has come my way! actually Arrived on Sturday but I just opened package now. For those of you curious, those "splotches" really are scanner augmented transparency effects. THere seems to be an ad on the inside that "bleeds thru" due to the microchamber paper. Even under a 100 watt light, I don't see the "orange" that was evident inthe auction scan. Glad I have it! Thanks for the book and awesome package - very safe and fast shipment. Mike used a lot of Scotch tape smile.gif

Joseph Fiore (comicwiz) came thru in a big way with his Star Wars 1 variant that I won off the Paradise Auctions site. Class act all the way. He went against his need to keep this collectible to post this for me, knowing I'm psycho for these things. Thanks mainly for letting go and the courteous emails. Very knowledgeable seller and all about customer service. Now to see if the staple holes on the variant cover you sent me line up with my copy of Star Wars 1 CGC 9.6 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I have a deal Bonds25 for his TPBs that I'm sure I'll be flipping unread for 2x what he sold them to me, after I read them of course tongue.gif Matt sent the books out today and I haven't even paid him yet. I sent out the personal check today, Matt so don't worry.

Retro_slippy has paid for some of those BOTPs I listed - books on their way!

Ninanina has caved to my superior selling tactics (whining tongue.gif ) and bought some 3 vol3 pre Bruce Jones Hulks from me...

Eventually I may end up dealing with all the marketplace posters as I love looking at the offers and "shilling" the auctions for stuff I like. Keep 'em coming!

-- Joanna

Yeah, sometimes I just add people to the list by memory as I post the list. The main list that I have saved is usually for formal deals involving buying and selling.

About our little deal...I would have given you more of a bonus if I had more money or if I had more books that you actually liked. tongue.gif Maybe perverts like greg, BOC, and bug are getting the wrong idea since it wasn't a formal buy/sell type of deal. 27_laughing.gif

Michael Gray's (musicmeta) pacakge arrived today as well. Like always, literally bomb proof packing that is very unique and tough to beat. Like always he let me put it on my "tab."

Thanks man!

mad.gif

Aww poor greggy. Your package arrived too greggy. Positive feedback is now posted. tongue.gif

19th it still is...after I get off of work wink.gif

confused.gif Oh...could care less about kudos! flowerred.gif

Yeah, sometimes I just add people to the list by memory as I post the list. The main list that I have saved is usually for formal deals involving buying and selling.

About our little deal...I would have given you more of a bonus if I had more money or if I had more books that you actually liked. tongue.gif Maybe perverts like greg, BOC, and bug are getting the wrong idea since it wasn't a formal buy/sell type of deal. 27_laughing.gif

No, Ricky, you were generous to a fault since I expected nothing in return. That wasn't about payment. Your happiness was reward enough.

-- Joanna