• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

MAJOR KUDOS TO POV!

I just received my Golden Age prize book from the forum contest... VERY nice!

Many Thanks Michael for generously giving your time, donating the GA books, and even paying shipping fees! My sincere appreciation!!

We sure could use more like you in the hobby!

893applaud-thumb.gifthumbsup2.gif

MAJOR KUDOS TO POV!

I just received my Golden Age prize book from the forum contest... VERY nice!

Many Thanks Michael for generously giving your time, donating the GA books, and even paying shipping fees! My sincere appreciation!!

We sure could use more like you in the hobby!

893applaud-thumb.gifthumbsup2.gif

What he said! Pov has really cool books and sent me one I can't wait to read. It was awfully nice of him to provide the prizes for a contest he didn't even start!

-- Joanna

BIG UPS to POV

My post office didn't bother to tell me they were holding a package for me, so I just now got my prize from Pov. I realize I started the whole "giving prizes for contests" thing here with the original Hammer roast, but I never gave anything as cool as Pov.

And I was pleased to see that the famous POV spelling is no hoax... Misspelled his own home city right on the address label. Next time I am in "San Francsico", I'll have to buy ya a beer! 893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gifcloud9.gif

Kudos to Beaumonts(Tyler) and Rick. They paid quick for their books, and I shipped them off way late because of my vampire schedule. My apologies to them, but they're both real easy to deal with.

Bonds and Zonker are two groovy guys! They both won hip and happening Lois Lanes on ebay last night and paid immediately. Far out! Right on! They're happening, man!

-- Joanna

Joanna, next time you want to kudo someone (is that right?), you should start a completely new post! stooges.gif

Bonds and Zonker are two groovy guys! They both won hip and happening Lois Lanes on ebay last night and paid immediately. Far out! Right on! They're happening, man!

-- Joanna

Joanna, next time you want to kudo someone (is that right?), you should start a completely new post! stooges.gif

I would rather there be a permanenet record of your wonderfulness, as opposed to a thread that will die in a couple of weeks.

-- Joanna

-- Joanna

I would rather there be a permanenet record of your wonderfulness, as opposed to a thread that will die in a couple of weeks.

-- Joanna

thumbsup2.gif893applaud-thumb.gif