• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Greg brought this to my attention...can we also give an anti-kudos? insane.gifconfused-smiley-013.gif

893naughty-thumb.gif

Anti-Kudos to Greggy for never parting with his sweet, sweet DC's!!! (Except for that one time... Mega-Kudos for that!)

So... if you're keeping track on your official Khaos Khudo ScoreKhard, that's:

- Anti-Kudo for Greggy

+ Mega-Kudo for Greggy

= Who the hell cares? It's Greggy. 893frustrated.gifinsane.gifflowerred.gifcloud9.gif

Greg brought this to my attention...can we also give an anti-kudos? insane.gifconfused-smiley-013.gif

893naughty-thumb.gif

Anti-Kudos to Greggy for never parting with his sweet, sweet DC's!!! (Except for that one time... Mega-Kudos for that!)

- Anti-Kudo for Greggy

+ Mega-Kudo for Greggy

= Who the hell cares? It's Greggy. 893frustrated.gifinsane.gifflowerred.gifcloud9.gif

893censored-thumb.gif893censored-thumb.gif

893naughty-thumb.gif

- Anti-Kudo for Greggy

+ Mega-Kudo for Greggy

893censored-thumb.gif893censored-thumb.gif

Was it the Fuzzy Math? makepoint.gif

OK!!!!! I have been posting for a while and have dealt with many forum members and it is time for a couple to be recognized.

1st: Darthdiesel: Darth is an absolute pleasure to deal with(like anyone does not know) I have purchased from him and he has always been more than fair and "ALWAYS" helps when you ask, Darth Thank you for being an Awesome fellow collector and above all a "GREAT GENTLEMAN"

2ND: BronzeBruce: We concluded a deal and he was fantastic to deal with. When he says a book is a certain grade he means it. You can count on your dealings with him to be very professional. Also if you spend $1.00 or $10,000 with him you can count on getting your item and getting it shipped bomb proof, Bruce thanks for the professionalism. smile.gif

Overdue Kudos to:

blazingbob : My first transaction with the blazing one and everything was perfect. Tight grading, fast shipping, great service. All the kudos Bob gets from everyone else is accurate and truly deserved.

Extremely overdue kudos to:

tkg2627 : I had several on and off eBay deals with Vince this past summer and fall. He is by far one of the best to deal with. Superb grading skills and the fastest Canada to US shipping I have ever seen.

nochips : I had several deals with Stuart this past summer/fall and they were excellent. Great service, grading, and shipping.

I hope to work with all of these forumites in the future. thumbsup2.gif

Koo- do sleeping.gif

to greggy for a sweet DC I've been looking for for over 3 years that he didn't sell to Khaos.

grin.gif

What. Book.

Tell me. What. Book.

I'm loading the gun and gassing the car, so you still have time to tell me and escape before I make my way to your house. mad.gif