• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

A few thanks over the last month of people who have helped me tackle books from my top 10 list.

Metropolis Comics, cgcfan and mr007 Thanks guys!!!!893applaud-thumb.gif

(Hopefully after the holidays I'll be thanking a couple more) 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Much props to Darth for sending me a graded book on trade for raw books I had sight unseen....

You really can't go wrong with Darth ever...even with the Bush Ladies Home Journal Propaganda he likes to stuff his shipments with. smile.gif

Thanks for the SWEET Silver X-men's, Todd! They were well worth the trade for that DEfenders 10 - I hope you are enjoying it smile.gif I know you love that cover and I'm glad that it is in the hands of a Bush collector 27_laughing.gif

I just got back in from a busy week out of town. Huge kudos to RAHIGH, a truly wonderful collector and up and coming seller on eBay. Being in Charlotte earlier this week, I was able to take a short trip to Matthews, NC about a half hour away and pick them up and meet a fellow forumite. This is what it is all about. Rick is a wonderful person, with a wonderful family and home and I thank him for inviting me over to share his enthusiasm for his collection. He's got some sweet sweet DCs that'll make most guys on here drool! I was also impressed by silver age Marvels he picked up off the stands and still had to this day! Great service and a wonderful experience for me! Anytime you need anyting, do not hesitate to ask. I would highly recommend anyone here to bid on his ebay auctions or buy from him with full confidence in service and quality of merchandise.

I have more kudos to write after I open my ton of packages, minutekev's seems to be in here somewhere... tongue.gif

Another Kudos for Andrew (captainsofindustry). Fast shipping on a beauty wink.gif

Thanks Rick. You're always easy to do business with. thumbsup2.gif

Kudos to Chrisco, greggy, TheWatcher, MikeS, beaumonts, gary_crites, and Jim (awe4one)!!

Jim picked up a 2nd generation greggy reject from me after I procured two copies of OAAW 242 off greggy in the last 6(?) months, so now you have a greggy pedigree!

Jim picked up a 2nd generation greggy reject from me after I procured two copies of OAAW 242 off greggy in the last 6(?) months, so now you have a greggy pedigree!

Hmmmm.....I don't know if I supposed to be happy or sad? confused-smiley-013.gif

Better check for those identifying marks unique to the Greggy pedigree...... 893whatthe.gif

Jim