• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Kudos to Lighthouse for getting me his Spidey trades in time for Sunday's show! Kudos to ebay id brettstuff (sorry forgot your forum ID foreheadslap.gif) for a truly NM- accurately graded ASM 109!!! It is so nice...made me smile in comparison to the overgraded sh.it I received at the same time foreheadslap.gif

Kudos to 4gemworks/glenn malloy for hooking me up with the Kid Colt 206 I needed and making possible a 5 book trade deal that resulted in my needing 4 more 30 centers to complete as well as 4 sweet upgrades and also 5 upgrades for him and an upgrade to be named at a later date smile.gif

Kudos to Lighthouse for getting me his Spidey trades in time for Sunday's show!

Wow... less than 48 hrs from Oregon to Virginia at Christmas time... thumbsup2.gif

I figured the earliest we could expect was tomorrow, and they probably wouldn't get there until Saturday. Good luck with those at the show.

Oh yeah... thanks a lot for ruining my rep. mad.gifmad.gif ... I've worked hard to be known as the slowest shipper on the boards. All that work, down the drain... stooges.gif

Kudos to Lighthouse for getting me his Spidey trades in time for Sunday's show!

Wow... less than 48 hrs from Oregon to Virginia at Christmas time... thumbsup2.gif

I figured the earliest we could expect was tomorrow, and they probably wouldn't get there until Saturday. Good luck with those at the show.

Oh yeah... thanks a lot for ruining my rep. mad.gifmad.gif ... I've worked hard to be known as the slowest shipper on the boards. All that work, down the drain... stooges.gif

Actually...you have the rep for the slowest to answer PMs! tongue.gif

Well as long as I am the slowest at something... cloud9.gif

Well as long as I am the slowest at something... cloud9.gif

BTW....what happens if we don't pay by the 27th? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

BTW....what happens if we don't pay by the 27th? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I give the Goth Princess the master security codes for your building's alarm system and a shopping list of sweet, sweet DC's... mad.gif Quit trashing the Kudos thread!!!!

And because it's easier to do this all at once........

New Kudos From the Last Week

oldguy, The_Watcher, sckao, bobpfef, joe_collector, realitytrip, darthdiesel, lantern, bonds25, MajorKhaos, WernerVonDoom, BronzeBruce13, hobbes, shadroch, sborock, wormboy, valiantman, gman, FLComicFan, FlyingDonut, savagetales, scarlet_spider, rickdogg, TheRocketeer, Minutekev, seank, archiefan, robreact, greggy, MikeS, jbud73, towards2112, aaron568, musicmeta, and HighVoltage...

I've got to be the first forumite ever to get money from JC, Khaos and gman all in the same MONTH... much less doing it in TWO DAYS!!!... cloud9.gifcloud9.gif

I'd like to give kudos to kryptonitecomics (Shane), who just sent me a copy of Human Fly #1. (I know, you all think I should be cursing him for sending me that book). He sent it to me for nothing, out of the goodness of his heart, because he saw my posting where I was looking to buy bronze age readers of titles I didn't have. So, Shane my friend, for you, a big..... thumbsup2.gif

I'm still looking for Marvel Bronze age readers, if anyone has any they want to dump off to me for cheap..... 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

I've got to be the first forumite ever to get money from JC, Khaos and gman all in the same MONTH... much less doing it in TWO DAYS!!!... cloud9.gifcloud9.gif

Hey! I always pay promptly! How dare you drag my fine reputation through the mud like that! (It's the prizes that slow me down... insane.gif BUT YOURS IS ON THE WAY! And I made it **extra special**.)

KUDOS TO 'HOUSE... that magnificent basterd! He got my books here lickety-split! Now I almost feel bad for sending him that "prize"... 'HOUSE! IF YOU'RE READING THIS, THE ANTI-VENOM IS UNDER A SECRET CARDBOARD PANEL IN THE BOX I SENT YOU (the one with the enormous venomous viper)...

Sorry. I thought you would laugh a little before the poison reached your heart and caused it to split open inside your chest... and those giggles would have made your homicide entirely worthwhile.

KUDOS TO 'HOUSE... that magnificent basterd! He got my books here lickety-split! Now I almost feel bad for sending him that "prize"...

Well the prize must still be on the way... but I did receive your payment today. Hopefully my bank won't have a problem cashing a check that's written in yellow crayon and smells like paste. If they do, I can always add your check to my KostumeKween shrine... smile.gif

And Kudos to Joanna, not just for her fine work on Crisis, but for a lightning fast payment as well!

KUDOS TO 'HOUSE... that magnificent basterd! He got my books here lickety-split! Now I almost feel bad for sending him that "prize"...

Well the prize must still be on the way... but I did receive your payment today. Hopefully my bank won't have a problem cashing a check that's written in yellow crayon and smells like paste. If they do, I can always add your check to my KostumeKween shrine... smile.gif

Sometimes all we have to write with is yellow crayon! Just be glad I got rid of my checks that were actually just little chalkboards... god knows I am. frown.gifmad.gifinsane.gif

My updated list of 63 smile.gif

All4comics (ebay)

Andrewknight (private)

Araich (private)

Bigman (In person and ebay)

Blazingbob (ebay & private)

Bluecollarjoe (ebay & private)

Bonds25 (ebay and private)

Bronty (private)

Bronzebruce13 (private)

Chromium (private)

Cicamen (private)

Clobberintime (ebay)

Comgeek (ebay)

Comix4Fun (private)

Dam60 (ebay & private)

Darthdiesel (Ebay and private)

Davidking623 (ebay and private)

Denofthieves (ebay and private)

DiceX (private)

Drbanner (ebay and private)

Drdonaldblake (private)

Dungeon (private)

Greggy (ebay and private)

Griii (ebay and private)

Havok (ebay)

Hitman (ebay)

HeritageJohn (ebay)

Ideal808 (ebay)

Isellonebay (ebay & private)

Jiveturkeymofo (private)

JLA_all_the_way (ebay and private)

Joanna (private)

Joe_collector (private)

Joecgcmaniac (ebay and private)

Jonah_Hex (private)

Jonnydouble (private)

Jordanabigail (private)

Light_house (ebay and private)

Metropolisent (private)

MikeS (ebay & private)

Muaddib (private)

Musicmeta (ebay & private)

MW1 (Private)

Nextlevelmp (ebay)

Nochips (ebay & private)

Notch_Top (ebay)

Polyphemus (ebay)

Savagetales (ebay)

Scottish (ebay)

Shieldagent (private)

Shiverbones (private)

Spider9698 (ebay)

Spidermanbeyond (private)

Tegelaar (ebay)

THE_BEYONDER (private)

Tkg2627 (ebay & private)

Vintagecomics (ebay; screwed me) 893naughty-thumb.gif

Willfury (private)

Wilquon (ebay and private)

Wolvergeek (private)

Yertle (private)

Zen (ebay & private)

Harry Miller (Alaska)

Three more transactions with Lighthouse. What 'House occasionally sometimes lacks in speed he more than makes up in good deals, nice packaging and spot on grading. My favorite forum seller thumbsup2.gif

Edited by bobpfef