• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Tod (Tod09) ** Just wanted everyone to know that Tod09 and I completed a deal recently in person (we both drove an hour on the NJ Turnpike and met at an Exit). It was a pleasure meeting him and talking comics at Starbucks before we completed the transaction. A great experience indeed working with 'Eagle-Eye Tod". Greggy is not the only sharp-eyed forum gem-hunter... Tod also has some very sharp raw books and is VERY tight grader. He received a predicted high grade back from CGC on a bronze key I encouraged him to submit... and bought. Even though another of the same book ended up selling higher in the interim on Ebay, Tod to his credit, did not try and renegotiate the pre-determined, agreed upon price like some would try. I respect that and we both walked away very happy. Tod is a man of his word, his grading should be taken seriously and I fully recommend working with him.

Thanks Tod for my keepers! thumbsup2.gif

So...you're not looking for another MP 15 CGC 9.8? frown.gif

Thanks Bruce. Things went real smooth for a fairly large transaction. Bruce was willing to meet half way and it was a painless transaction ('cept for the loss of my books)

Greggy - It's up to Bruce to disclose his new aquisitions but I can tell you that you seem to have a sharp mind to match your sharp eye.

Tod

Thanks Bruce. Things went real smooth for a fairly large transaction. Bruce was willing to meet half way and it was a painless transaction ('cept for the loss of my books)

Greggy - It's up to Bruce to disclose his new aquisitions but I can tell you that you seem to have a sharp mind to match your sharp eye.

Tod

Yeah...I remember you mentioning that you just got it back in 9.8 and I knew Bruce was looking for an upgrade! thumbsup2.gif

Tod (Tod09) ** Just wanted everyone to know that Tod09 and I completed a deal recently in person (we both drove an hour on the NJ Turnpike and met at an Exit)

This is sooooo Sopranos.... gossip.gif

Tod (Tod09) ** Just wanted everyone to know that Tod09 and I completed a deal recently in person (we both drove an hour on the NJ Turnpike and met at an Exit)

This is sooooo Sopranos.... gossip.gif

Woke up this morning, got myself a slab...

wanted bronze high-grade baby, 9.8 is my bag...

27_laughing.gif

...actually it was a rest stop not an exit... but that sounded even worse with the minds on this forum. Hey do you know when the new Sopranos/Six feet under seasons start? PM me if so.

Hey do you know when the new Sopranos/Six feet under seasons start? PM me if so.

I'm resigned to watching them on DVD since I don't have HBO, but I just finished season 3 of Sopranos, season 1 of Six Feet Under, season 2 of Oz, and just watched the first four episodes of 24. All 4 shows are awesome!! 893applaud-thumb.gif

Very happy with the books shiver. Excellent packing too!

Thanks again.

I also need to say thanks to Darth, Donut, and Lantern for the awesome books they hooked me up with these past few months. Thanks!

Russ

I want to thank GMan for a smooth transaction and fast payment.

I also want to thank Bruce for being the middle man and for the fast fowarding of the payment is greatly appreciated.

I also want to thank RipVanSleep for the Batman 222.

thumbsup2.gif

Kudos for seamless transactions recently with the following board members:

greggy (sweet, sweet dupes!)

893whatthe.gif joe_collector 893whatthe.gif

Savagetales

Speedjunkies

awe4one

all4comics

shiverbones

ninanina

fantastic_four

lantern

foolkiller

Beyonder

gary_crites

D'oh! Kudos for a seamless transaction recently with nearmint...one of my Key Marvel Silver Age books is no longer restored. grin.gif Well, the book I used to have still is, but my current copy is a sharp, slight undergrade if you ask me! thumbsup2.gif