• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Another awesome transaction with Nearmint!

I received 6 CGC'd books in lightning speed, and they were packed beautifully.

Your payment was just as fast. Thanks Matt.

Jeff

Major Kudos...

The Vault ** thumbsup2.gif

Every aspect of the process was excellent this time! Communications were fast and very thorough. I asked many questions ranging from... (the nuances of paying with a CC overseas, the exchange rate and when its applied to your CC, when its calculated, how they determine the "fixed" rate (estimate) that's used during the auction, etc.). Both John and Philip replied and Philip spent a good deal of time to offer detailed explanations which I appreciated very much.

I just received my book today >safely< and its sweeeet! I paid the day they issued the invoice...that's pretty good turnaround!

Thanks again... 893applaud-thumb.gif

I'm sure everyone's aware, but I wanted to say I had a great transaction with OldGuy Brian. Packed extremely securely (he could teach a class), shipped and tracked promptly, great communication, and a helluva deal. The original add didn't mention that he was sending me some variant cover or some such thing.

Highest Rating! cloud9.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

I concur.. dealing with Oldguy (Brain Rempel) was simply a PEFECT buying experience... he packed even "cover price sale" moderns like they were $500 books.

Kudos (Yet Again) for...

Carl De la Cruz (darthdeisel) ** thumbsup2.gif

I just completed a sizeable Modern Book deal with ol' Darth. Had I known he had such a complete selection of moderns past, I would have called upon him sooner. I missed quite a few modern books over the past 2-3 years when visiting my LCS. Most of the time they were sold out, others the few remaing were molested. So.... I passed on my "want list" of missed books and Carl found all but (1).. which he says he's now located. He shipped them out extremely safely and they arrived before (confused.gif) I even sent payment.

This may have been obvious to everyone, but I suggest that anyone that has missed a few moderns over the past few years consider seeing if Carl can help fill the gaps. I'm very impressed, and the books were all solid 9.8's to boot....

893applaud-thumb.gif

It's been a while since I updated the kudos list, but I'll give out a round of the little chocolate suckers to the following forum members who I've had seamless transactions with in '04, thanks (correct spelling and or exact forum/ebay names not guaranteed)!!

savagetales

osborne

rshale

seank

beyonder

tilleycs

bronzebruce

awe4one

tkg???

greggy

Heritage John (ok, just Heritage!)

rickdogg

gman

loisandclark

thedongerneedfood

dolphinsjr

texasknight

ckalaher

aces

hensley

golddust40

nikos

captainsofindustry

oldguy

nocomics

Thanks for the cool Yang book Rob....those bidding wars just kill me... 893frustrated.gif

I've got it tucked away next to my "House of Yang"... thumbsup2.gif

BTW...your grading was right on the mark... 893applaud-thumb.gif

I'm sure everyone's aware, but I wanted to say I had a great transaction with OldGuy Brian. Packed extremely securely (he could teach a class), shipped and tracked promptly, great communication, and a helluva deal. The original add didn't mention that he was sending me some variant cover or some such thing.

Highest Rating! cloud9.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

Right on brotha. I'm glad you're happy. Thanks for the lightning fast payment. You've been assimilated and are now part of the Collective.

Ariamus

bronzebruce13

dam60

DARTHDIESEL

drbanner

ELBRUJO

FlyingDonut

Jbone

Joanna

lighthouse

Minutekev

Scottish

shiverbones

thecomicsheet

tkg2627

I'd like to give kudos to kryptonitecomics (Shane), who just sent me a copy of Human Fly #1. (I know, you all think I should be cursing him for sending me that book). He sent it to me for nothing, out of the goodness of his heart, because he saw my posting where I was looking to buy bronze age readers of titles I didn't have. So, Shane my friend, for you, a big..... thumbsup2.gif

I'm still looking for Marvel Bronze age readers, if anyone has any they want to dump off to me for cheap..... 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Never saw this until now shucks, it was nothin blush.gif

Overdue but Kudos to Mephisto44 for selling me a nice raw copy of Iron Man #55 and a very nice copy of ASM #28 CGC 7.5 for very fair prices!!!! 893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

The Iron Man #55 is getting dropped off at the CGC table tomorrow so I'll let you know how it grades out a few months from now 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

Banner sent me another huge batch of raw MTIO's! Banner is one of the main reasons why I am almost done with both runs flowerred.gif
893scratchchin-thumb.gif