• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Huge props to Rocketeer for a great transaction! My two deals with him have been two of the best I have had so far on the boards. 893applaud-thumb.gif

...Shucks,...thanx.... shy.gif

Kudos to rhino comics for some sweet FF annuals, undergraded and underpriced! cool.gif

It was my mistake, I wasn't going to reneg on a price. foreheadslap.gif

But next time I'll charge you double poke2.gif

Oh yeah, and kudos to Kilty for taking advantage of my generosity (hey, I sounded like J Jonah Jameson!). 27_laughing.gif

Kudos to Moondog for selling me a nice copy of a book I have been seeking for a long time: Peanuts #1 (1953 edition). And for a very reasonable price I should add. Thanks Gary thumbsup2.gif

Edited by 143ksk

Kudos to Rube11 for a nice slabbed Strange Tales #164.

But thanks even more so for the excellent packaging. I dropped the box within 10 seconds of picking it up(cast on broken wrist) and it took a 4 foot tumble to the ground. Opened it up and no shaken comic syndrome or cracks on the slab...just alot of wonderful packing peanuts. 893applaud-thumb.gif

Thanks.