• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

don't anyone let them tell you that Shrunkenhead can't package a pair of Trades, because my man packed them with enough bubble wrap to bury a midget in.

Excellent transaction all around. Thanks!

Thanks for copies of TOS 84 so I can have the cover and interior page framed with my piece of OA. You guys are awesome!!!!

thumbsup2.gif

My pleasure. Please make sure to show this off once its framed.

Abstotutely! Dropped it off to the frame shop earlier this week. Will post pics once it's done. yay.gif

Done and posted in the Original Art forum!!!

headbang.gif

Big Kudos out to drbanner for lightning fast shipping and a great packing job on my first L.B. Cole book! thumbsup2.gif

Kudos back atcha for another seamless transaction, and welcome to the bright, colorful world of GA, and LB Cole!! 893applaud-thumb.gif

More Kudai go out to the following forum members for another great round of transactions:

greggy

mlovest

lantern

DKB

clobberintime

wormboy

and

JC - with a special song from the elementary school years "JC collects DC's, JC collects DC's, nah-nee nah-nee boo boo, stick your head in Marvel" 27_laughing.gif

Major Kudos to Nochips (Stuart) for pulling off a trade involving some highly sought after reprint books. I've been looking for these babies for a while, and Stuart came through in awesome fashion. This is the second time I've gotten early 70s Marvels from him in incredibly superior shape...He is the Man! I didn't even mind giving away a few bucks in trade value. Thanks Stu. 893applaud-thumb.gif

JC - with a special song from the elementary school years "JC collects DC's, JC collects DC's, nah-nee nah-nee boo boo, stick your head in Marvel" 27_laughing.gif

Hey, it was only ONE issue of Phantom Stranger. foreheadslap.gif

The books came in yesterday, and kudos back to banner for another nice set of lightning-shipped, well-packed comics. 893applaud-thumb.gif