• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

much thanks to lighthouse aka TPBking aka GothChickDaddy for the great deal on some modern Trades. if you would just list everything at once it would really make my life a lot easier, you know

Where would the fun be in that? poke2.gif

But just for you... and you alone... when my 500-book Bronze prescreen comes back from CGC, I'll list everything at once. No "Don Rosa Collection, let's pick 15 random books to sell this week"... stooges.gif

done and done! i'll trade you some slightly-read TPBs for 'em, as i seem to have too many lying about and gathering dust and animal dander. pennies on the dollar. whatcha think?

I deserve an Anti Kudos. 893naughty-thumb.gif

Many of my earlier marketplace sales, and several Ebay auctions are beyond tardy in shipment.

Prompt payment was made by all, so how do I repay that?... by letting life snowball me and let the books sit. No excuses, I simply dropped the ball.

I apologize to anyone who is still waiting, most books safely went out tuesday, and the remaining books go out tomorrow. Wanted to come on and take my lumps accordingly, I was not aware how hard it was to ship out multiple comics transactions in a short time period during the holidays, with other assorted life issues monopolizing my time.

I was not even good at communicating to each buyer what was going on.

Dont'cha just hate sellers like me.... Christo_pull_hair.gif

Ze-

Prompt payment was made by all, so how do I repay that?

You can BEGIN by gifting me an Eerie #1 1947??? grin.gif

::oh - for the record - I am not one of these customers Zeester is talking about. I just want an Eerie #1 1947! ::

Too bad there was not a Secret Santa thingy recently. I had that exact book sitting here with your name on it, but alas... you did not sign up.

One will never know what might have been...Sigh...sorry.gif

belated thanks to nikos for selling me that MTU 12 at a price no one could match...even though i didn't get any freebies. thus is the price of being a cheapskate.

flowerred.gif

much thanks to lighthouse aka TPBking aka GothChickDaddy for the great deal on some modern Trades. if you would just list everything at once it would really make my life a lot easier, you know

In my haste to get everyones books out on time, I might of missed a few with bonus books, remind me next time and I will correct it gossip.gif

Nothing to do with being a cheapskate poke2.gif

I posted this in his thread, then was told about this one. I received some great TPBs from lighthouse a few weeks ago. They were in great condition, the price was great, the shipping was pretty quick, and he was good with communication. I'm sure I'll be buying more stuff from him when I get a little extra spending cash.

FOOLKILLER !!!!

Thanks for the extra books, the freebie and the quick shipping! I will always check out your great items for sale at great prices!

Looking forward to our next transaction, as I am sure there will be another...! cloud9.gif