• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,386 posts in this topic

Kudos go out to the following people for helping me out in my recent forum auctions:

Foolkiller-Stand up guy, Nuff Said sumo.gif

Richnerd-To a fellow wrestling freak hi.gif (and that aint the [embarrassing lack of self control] you see on tv either)

Jayman- hail.gif

Mica- yay.gif

SilverSurfer-As usual, good taste in books cloud9.gif

And to that other Canadian who speaks in 893blahblah.gif only for a huge batch of What If's sumo.gif

Kudos go out to the following people for helping me out in my recent forum auctions:

Foolkiller-Stand up guy, Nuff Said sumo.gif

Richnerd-To a fellow wrestling freak hi.gif (and that aint the [embarrassing lack of self control] you see on tv either)

Jayman- hail.gif

Mica- yay.gif

SilverSurfer-As usual, good taste in books cloud9.gif

And to that other Canadian who speaks in 893blahblah.gif only for a huge batch of What If's sumo.gif

893blahblah.gif

Kudos to Nikos61 Bought 3 books of of him and all arrived in perfect condition. Extremely well packed. I would highly recommend buying off him in the future. headbang.gif

I would like to thank a number of people for recent dealings:

- Beyonder

- JonJesper

- Ares (Rosie thanks you as well)

- October

- Mushroom

- Comicfreaks

- xmansx

- skinny white boy

If I have forgotten anyone, please let me know. Thanks folks,

Alex