• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

thumbsup2.gif

ComicDey for super solid grading on the huge Bronze Age Ghost Rider set.

Thanks...glad you liked the group.....I'm holding two of the others for you and will search your list this weekend.

Always a pleasure thumbsup2.gif

A group of kudos to go out for:

kudos to Anfeild for a sweet bronze DD. Nice book.

Kudos to Paradise comics for getting a couple of books signed for me and shipping via a another method other then Fed ex.

kudos to (Chris) the beyonder for being a cool dude and getting me info and making calls for me about the SS books from Paradise.

And kudos to (Collin)Comicdey for a deal that did not work out the way we wanted. but we were able to figure something out.

acclaim.gif893applaud-thumb.gifyay.gifcloud9.gifhail.gif

And kudos to (Collin)Comicdey for a deal that did not work out the way we wanted. but we were able to figure something out.

27_laughing.gif893applaud-thumb.gifsign-funnypost.gifinsane.gif

Kudos to Totem for humoring me with a kudos....he's a great guy to deal with... sorry.gif I am giving up on moderns from now on..... makepoint.gif

acclaim.gif893applaud-thumb.gifyay.gifcloud9.gifhail.gif

27_laughing.gif893applaud-thumb.gifsign-funnypost.gifinsane.gif

Kudos to Totem for humoring me with a kudos....he's a great guy to deal with... sorry.gif I am giving up on moderns from now on..... makepoint.gif

Raw first print Liberty Meadows #1: 75.00 893applaud-thumb.gif

Grading fees and shipping to canada: 35.00 thumbsup2.gif

finding out the book you've been waited for the last few months is a second print: priceless cloud9.gif

devil.gif Well we made Anfeild smile anyway.