• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

I probably should have combined this Kudos with the previous post but this package was so special that I had to make an individual post.

I would like to Thank Lizards2 (Mike) for the awesome deal on a graded Spidey #96 and 20 awesome DC war books all perfectly graded with bomb proof packaging. hail.gifhail.gif

Thanks for the wrapping and the Birthday card. cloud9.gif

Fay flowerred.gif

I probably should have combined this Kudos with the previous post but this package was so special that I had to make an individual post.

I would like to Thank Lizards2 (Mike) for the awesome deal on a graded Spidey #96 and 20 awesome DC war books all perfectly graded with bomb proof packaging. hail.gifhail.gif

Thanks for the wrapping and the Birthday card. cloud9.gif

Fay flowerred.gif

And thank you right back for buying my extra stuff..., and for listening to my tales of the family and the "olden days"!!! You're one of the best, Fay!!!

thumbsup2.gif

I would like to thank r1970d (Roy) for a fantastic Daredevil Book that arrived on my Birthday. Excellent grading and a very pleasant person to deal with. thumbsup2.gif

Thank you Roy hail.gifhail.gif

Fay

(39 again) 27_laughing.gif

hail.gif

18 forever, baby! 893applaud-thumb.gif

Kudos to:

Zonker for a nice stack of war readers. thumbsup2.gif

To Anthony(Pirate) for some Conans he picked up for me from Quality to save me shipping cost. hail.gif he even sent them out to me before I sent payment to him what a classy guy! 893applaud-thumb.gif

Kudos to October for a stack of beautiful SA Thors, and as always, sipped swiftly and packed expertly! 893applaud-thumb.gif

And a very special Kudo to TonyStarkFan and DeeDee for working a trade with me on a Sgt Fury #3 cgc 5.0 recently sold in the marketplace! A very kewl couple that know how to help a brother out! acclaim.gif