• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Received a CGC 9.2 Brave and Bold 64 from MemphisChad today. Quick shipping, good packaging, and he let me know when the book was sent out. In addition, it's one of the nicest 9.2s I've seen.

Overdue kudos to the following board members for splendid transactions and great fun . . . 893applaud-thumb.gif

Owls Head

Marvelcollector

rob_allan

cryptkeeper59

Monkeyman

old man

cd4ever

nik

Nostalgic Attic

Wasonff

sd2416

djpinkpanther67

DiceX

Solar

Thanks guys! thumbsup2.gif

Like to give thanks to the following people for fair prices, good grading & excellent packing

BuckeyeChaos

Dad&Son

Detective27kid

JiveTurkeyMoFo

Stronguy

Qualitycomix

Nikos

THE_BEYONDER

And a special thanks to arexcrooke for TCB

Like to give thanks to the following people for fair prices, good grading & excellent packing

BuckeyeChaos

Dad&Son

Detective27kid

JiveTurkeyMoFo

Stronguy

Qualitycomix

Nikos

THE_BEYONDER

And a special thanks to arexcrooke for TCB

My pleasure thumbsup2.gif

Great forumite to deal with!

Craig

the Amazing Spider-Man 167 FN/VF

Nifty book and has first apperance of Will-o-Wisp.$3.00

Watchmen TPB like new read once

Argueably the BEST thing to ever come out in form of a comic book.$12.00 shipped

Thanks go out to Sid for his fair grading, appropriate shipping and "bookstore fresh" copy of Watchmen!

I'll look fwd to devouring Watchmen this week while on my way to Florida! It only took me 20yrs. to finally get to it!

hail.gifthumbsup2.gif

Kudos to Bullseye for a Fine DD #131 and a smokin' Wolverine #1!

glad you like em, hope I lowballed the wolvie #1 grade enough. :p

If someone other than me sent it in, it'd pull a 9.6. laugh.gif Me, I'd get a 9.0 because that's how my luck is. There's just the tiniest of tiny shelf bumps and a couple of micro (less than 1mm) non-color-breaking spine creases, the kind that happens to a comic if you breathe on it. I'm afraid to take it out and read it. Good stuff.