• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Super-Fantastic-Awesome-O-Kudos for my boy Greggy for a sweet copy of Dark Mansion #2 cloud9.gif Super packaging too cloud9.gif

I knew he reserved that for you... 893censored-thumb.giffrustrated.gifpoke2.gif

I took his #1... so up yours... tongue.gif

Actually TonyStarkFan beat ya by one minute, bltch. I was better copies that you can bend over and pay more for if you want it.

Super-Fantastic-Awesome-O-Kudos for my boy Greggy for a sweet copy of Dark Mansion #2 cloud9.gif Super packaging too cloud9.gif

I knew he reserved that for you... 893censored-thumb.giffrustrated.gifpoke2.gif

I took his #1... so up yours... tongue.gif

Actually TonyStarkFan beat ya by one minute, bltch. I was better copies that you can bend over and pay more for if you want it.

Yeah ..that would be super yeahok.gif... let me just get this belt off .......and beat your azz then you'll be happy to hand over your finest one makepoint.gifpoke2.gif

Kudos to:

143ksk for a sweet Avengers #79. My second pedigree book ever.

and

Bullseye for some very nice Defenders. thumbsup2.gif (dude, at least ask for extra postage if you're gonna put all those goodies in the box!)

Props out to Sid for a sweet pile of Conans, an ASM or two and some other B.A./ Modern bargains! Fair grading and appropriate packaging keeps me coming back! grin.gif

... also "Two Thumbs Up" thumbsup2.gifthumbsup2.gif for the BONUS Red Sonjas - now I only need #13 to finish off my run!!

** Wow, bonus Sonjas from the "Sonja-Man", himself! headbang.gif

Kudos to Weirdpaper for a set of Blazing Comics #1-4.

The Green Turtle lives! yay.gif

hi.gif

Thanks Bob. I like to think there's a little Green Turtle in all of us.

... I'm not sure what that means, but it sounds sincere. hi.gif

Heartfelt kudos for nice books and fast shipping to BigMike, cd4ever and Greggy! I was however slightly disappointed my books weren't wrapped in corrugated underwear boxes.
screwy.gif Ran out of the sweet cardboard