• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Kudos to two champion geezers who not only know how to grade, but can package books so well that it takes about 25 minutes to get the comics out of the wrapping - namely greggy , who didn't exactly skimp on the duct-tape, and Nick (Flaming_Telepath) .

Great books, gentlemen! thumbsup2.gif

Sincere kudos for purchasing my books during the VCC... flowerred.gif

deamentia

DeeDee

piper

october

bullseye

thirdgreenham

Black00SS

Fast payments/easy transactions across the board...great folks to sell to. Many thanks all! yay.gif

--Jon

MAJOR KUDOS to BULLSEYE!

Received a package today and was thrilled when opened. Not only were the books better than described, there were a slew of freebies and all in mylar!!!

Speedy shipping, great packaging... a definite thumbsup2.gifthumbsup2.gif

Thanks!

John hail.gif

Another VCC batch -- Archives, digests, even the notorious Skateman from MikeS. Great packing. Thanks!

Jack

Thanks Jack!! Glad you got it. Pleasure doing business.....

Like he needs more hype, but i just opened a box of books bought from Greggy from the VCC. And, bottom line, I got a sweet load of westerns and Supergirl's undergraded at an amazing price. He went out of his way to make sure I got what I needed and I thank him. Not too many forum members (if any) would PM me and offer me the deals he did. I'm a happy comic collector.

Thanks Greg!

Kudos to Nick (Flaming_Telepath) for an undergraded, quickly received, Strange Tales #101, packaged to withstand an explosion.

PS: Thanks for shipping the other book to Jonjesper as well!

--Sean.

Huge kudos to jkcona for a Witchcraft 5. As he was packing the book, part of the spine flaked off, so he threw in another golden age book I'd been considering as a freebie! Unreal!

Anyone who had reservations about buying from him because he was new should not. Great seller.

Kudos to Paul ( Paull ) for some sweet lower grade copies of Brother Power ( The Geek ) which had heavy waves throughout the book ... I little lovin' and squeezing and those bad boys are just as they should have been back in the day... blush.gif

Thanks brother !!!! headbang.gif

I'm way behind on my kudos! Here's to some pre, during, and post VCC purchases:

shiverbones for lots of fun books

ft88 for beautiful All-New All-Different Uncannys

beancurd for an assortment of nice books

mikeyriffhard for countless more great sales

sd2416 for some nice $1 X-Menses

FlyingDonut for some $1 reader Conans

Jeranimal for breaking my Wolverine LS cherry for an amazing price

and finally

Johnny G for some beautiful CONAN Saga issues for an unbeatable price

Phew, think I got em all. If I forgot you, it wasn't intentional and I'll owe you a milkshake.

-Bob cloud9.gif