• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

I'm way behind on my kudos! Here's to some pre, during, and post VCC purchases:

shiverbones for lots of fun books

ft88 for beautiful All-New All-Different Uncannys

beancurd for an assortment of nice books

mikeyriffhard for countless more great sales

sd2416 for some nice $1 X-Menses

FlyingDonut for some $1 reader Conans

Jeranimal for breaking my Wolverine LS cherry for an amazing price

and finally

Johnny G for some beautiful CONAN Saga issues for an unbeatable price

Phew, think I got em all. If I forgot you, it wasn't intentional and I'll owe you a milkshake.

-Bob cloud9.gif

Thanks Bob!

I am glad you liked them 893applaud-thumb.gif Thanks for the quick payment!

John thumbsup2.gif

Kudos-a-mundo to Buck Le' Biggins for the VCC Detective 380, Gastro Intestinal Combat 178 and a severely undergraded Our Fighting Forces 93 - thanks a bunch!!!!

Kudos to the following for various stuff:

Oneasian - for recent SS purchases

Mcmiles - for some nice looking Miraclemen books

Shin (Sckao) - for a Berni Wrightson Frankenstein book, plus a bunch of extras hail.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

Alwaysbronze - for multiple SS purchases

RJPB - for some nice reading material

Joker-fish - for multiple SS purchases

Wasonff - for multiple SS purchases and depleting me of my X-Men collecton tongue.gif

Mutantkeys - an SS purchase

Iggy - for a Weird World's lot

DZminn - for some cool books

Thanks to all, hope I haven't forgotten anyone. flowerred.gif

Shin (Sckao) - for a Berni Wrightson Frankenstein book, plus a bunch of extras hail.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

Wasonff - for multiple SS purchases and depleting me of my X-Men collecton tongue.gif

makepoint.gif

makepoint.gif
lame avatar.

Further kudos to flaming_telepath for a box of great books, including a very nice Hulk 122, and Logans Run 6, and a Showcase/Power Girl cloud9.gif

And more kudos to MCMiles for a Kathy 1 at a nice price and for cutting my whiny a deal on a very hard to find giant size Outlaw Kid 8.

Thanks!

Kudos to:

unmovedmover for a great deal on some hard to find Uncanny X-Men (now only 11 left to go to complete All-New, All-Different!) and various Ultimate Marvels.

yay.gif Bob

Katchin up on kudos:

all these forumites are folks that I would love to deal with agian with no hesitation. They can pack well and safely to preserve the condition of the books thru transit. To me, that factors highly in my decisions to do repeat business with sellers 893applaud-thumb.gif

Thanos_of_titan - I nearly made it into the probation thread on this deal tongue.gif . Paul sent the book I won from ebay and even set up cheaper shipping for me...way before I paid him! I came home Thursday and the book I won from Sunday is sitting on my table. oops! Kudos to a trusting and great forumite!

GACollectibles - great guy - called him up to pay by credit card for a sweet well packed and quickly shipped Iron Man 1 VF-. I've never had such a nice copy of this book! The old lady, who's credit card number I used to pay for the book still hasn't reported it stolen so, I may be picking up more books from you poke2.gif

dmobley - sent me a great set to help me catch up on my Civil War reading and I hooked up a co-worked with some current Iron Man. He heard all about the movie and was interested from the water cooler talk about the series and different direction Iron Man's been going lately.

deamentia- I've finally read that entire lot you sent me. I wanted to see what the buzz was about Anita blake. I got caught up real fast on the planet hulk storyline and am psyched for World war hulk coming soon. and not wanting to forget my yen for new DC, JLA 1 was awesome - nice rebuilding story. Thank you very much for a great sale and also for being a great buyer when you won my books off ebay smile.gif

greggy - the Queen of all Bronze! I have not picked up his package from the Post Office yet confused-smiley-013.gif but I'm sure I'll be happy with the books as they are ungraded and well shipped as all my other dealings with Greggy

bullseye - sent me a shortbox of run fillers and reading material. This will be my next project. re-reading 90s Daredevil which was a title I collected back then.

nerfherder-3, jonsjesper, pirate, evilash - great deals, both buying and selling with these folks with whom I've also had great relations with on the boards. Always great to work with board buddies you've interacted with for years because you're guaranteed to be treated well.

Off to find some more deals or possibly fill more wantlists out there...

Katchin up on kudos:

all these forumites are folks that I would love to deal with agian with no hesitation. They can pack well and safely to preserve the condition of the books thru transit. To me, that factors highly in my decisions to do repeat business with sellers 893applaud-thumb.gif

Thanos_of_titan - I nearly made it into the probation thread on this deal tongue.gif . Paul sent the book I won from ebay and even set up cheaper shipping for me...way before I paid him! I came home Thursday and the book I won from Sunday is sitting on my table. oops! Kudos to a trusting and great forumite!

GACollectibles - great guy - called him up to pay by credit card for a sweet well packed and quickly shipped Iron Man 1 VF-. I've never had such a nice copy of this book! The old lady, who's credit card number I used to pay for the book still hasn't reported it stolen so, I may be picking up more books from you poke2.gif

dmobley - sent me a great set to help me catch up on my Civil War reading and I hooked up a co-worked with some current Iron Man. He heard all about the movie and was interested from the water cooler talk about the series and different direction Iron Man's been going lately.

deamentia- I've finally read that entire lot you sent me. I wanted to see what the buzz was about Anita blake. I got caught up real fast on the planet hulk storyline and am psyched for World war hulk coming soon. and not wanting to forget my yen for new DC, JLA 1 was awesome - nice rebuilding story. Thank you very much for a great sale and also for being a great buyer when you won my books off ebay smile.gif

greggy - the Queen of all Bronze! I have not picked up his package from the Post Office yet confused-smiley-013.gif but I'm sure I'll be happy with the books as they are ungraded and well shipped as all my other dealings with Greggy

bullseye - sent me a shortbox of run fillers and reading material. This will be my next project. re-reading 90s Daredevil which was a title I collected back then.

nerfherder-3, jonsjesper, pirate, evilash - great deals, both buying and selling with these folks with whom I've also had great relations with on the boards. Always great to work with board buddies you've interacted with for years because you're guaranteed to be treated well.

Off to find some more deals or possibly fill more wantlists out there...

Why haven't you picked up the books? makepoint.gif