• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Thanks to EvilAsh for the Fearagent 1-7. Fast shipping and overall gret service.

Same to you for a nice easy transaction and fast payment! I hope you enjoy them as much as I do thumbsup2.gif

893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gif

A BIG Thank you to Flaming Telepath for two more awesome Spideys from the USAF Mildenhall Collection.

You are a very special person Nick and I can't thank you enough for the other day.

hail.gifhail.gifhail.gifhail.gifhail.gifhail.gifhail.gifhail.gif

What a brilliant bloke you are!! cloud9.gif

flowerred.gifflowerred.gif

Kudos to Fay "Fazybones"

For lighting fast shipping 893whatthe.gif 2 days

A super looking ASM #50 and a nice pile of sweet bronze freebies. yay.gif

But it was not all perfect sorry.gif no carebears. poke2.gif

you rock! headbang.gif

hi.gif

My pleasure Lawrence and it was awesome selling to you and a ton of laughs and I will keep searching for those Care Bears issues you still need. insane.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gif

It was finally nice to sort-of meet you and we will deal again hopefully sooner than later. thumbsup2.gif

fay flowerred.gif

Thanks to Mike (drbanner) for the SWEEEEEEETTT BA ASMs hail.gif!!! Shipped fast and packed to survive a blast! 893whatthe.gif

Thanks again! thumbsup2.gif

Thomas

Thanks to Kramerica for the understanding and patience...I accidentally forgot to ship one of his books foreheadslap.gifand he had to wait until it arrived with my household goods from Germany for me to send it to him sorry.gif!

It has been shipped and should arrive there any day bro! 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Thomas

kudos to Grails for the Free MZ Hulk Swipe CGC 9.6 Ss by Suydam. Great things he is doing for the boards.

Kudos to Fay for an amazingly good deal and incredible shipping on the ASM 18 all the way over the pond in 5 days including a weekend.

Another Classy board member and it was a pleasure getting to know you and I'm so happy your book made it there safely. Thanks again. hail.gifhail.gif

Kudos to Fay for an amazingly good deal and incredible shipping on the ASM 18 all the way over the pond in 5 days including a weekend.

Another Classy board member and it was a pleasure getting to know you and I'm so happy your book made it there safely. Thanks again. hail.gifhail.gif

ASM 33 CGC 9.2

cloud9.gif

I want to thank all of the following people who purchased books from me during my last sale. Sorry for the belated thanks, but I have been recovering from surgery and am just now getting back up to speed. Things like that will definitely make you look at your life in a different way. Enough about bad stuff though......I want to thank:

Chi Bamm

wasonff

PunishThis

cd4ever

MCMiles

Susanville

Foolkiller

Buried_Alien

CrowsQB

MutantKeys

joecgcmaniac

alwaysbronze

nik

greggy

toro

Lazyboy

ernster

Jay Tomio

halasraider

Tabasco Joe

sckao

lizards2

thumbsup2.gif to each and every one of you.

Scott